Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Downtown South at Turner Field
Ranked #134 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Spartanburg
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

When I travel To Atlanta ,I am coming for Braves game(s). This a superb location !!!! The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The rooms are clean and comfortable . I truly like this hotel.

My only suggestion is that ballgame parking should be free for guests who have been staying there for at least one day--even though they might check out at noon, but are attending the game that same day.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Enoch D, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Downtown South at Turner Field, responded to this review, 31 August 2016
joepclarke,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of our hotel and your experiences during your stay. Since your stay we have made many improvements and continue the effort to continuously elevate our level of service. I am glad to read that you had an enjoyable stay overall. I hope you will stay with us again and experience the positive changes we have made during your next visit to Atlanta. Again, thank you for your comments, all feedback is used to help improve our efforts to build our hotel staff and product into a destination guests look forward to visiting.

Enoch D.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Panama City Beach, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

easy to get to from I-75.warm and friendly service. very good breakfast.i was in the town to celebrate my grand daughter's birthday. reached a little earlier than check-in time. the reception desk was helpful to arrange early check in.

Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
navin t,

New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

There is not a major city in the US that has it's ball parks in the lily white suburbs. Atlanta is no exception. The hotel as 24/7 security guys that look like they can handle any local nearly do wells. But come on out of the burbs and hang with the bro's in the hood!! The hotel is in a great location. You can access any area of Metro Atlanta with ease and quickness. The bull pen rib joint next door is barbecue as good as it comes. The hotel staff from the GM to both desk clerks I dealt with to the Sales Manager was top notch!! The rooms were up to the standards of country inn and suites. Believe me I am concierge level with Carlson and I stay in C,I & S all over the country. The quality of the room was not an issue. The reviews where people are saying "I am use to Country Inn and Suites being new hotels...." ; most are but this one isnt. There is obvious extensive work going on at the property and I have a good feeling that next time I go to stay at this hotel, it will be even better!!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Lawrence L,

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013

I really appreciate how well the hotel is managed by it staff and members. The management paid detail attention to the operation of the hotel and it guest. I appreciated how they made sure each customer were having a great stay there. They made me feel very welcome. They made me feel like I was the most important person in the world. They where very helpful. My room was nice and very clean. I'm grateful for the tourist and surrounding information in the folder in my room. It help me out a lot. It's the kind of information a quest would need to know if unfamiliar with the area. I will absolutely take there again.... WOW!

Room Tip: I love the last room on the floor it seem quieter.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
28Galed,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013 via mobile

I booked this hotel based off of pictures I saw on Expedia. I then read some negative reviews on google maps so I was a little bit skeptical. But upon check in I was immediately relieved! The staff was so friendly! And our king non smoking room was everything I expected and hoped it would be! I'm very excited I made the choice to stay here!!

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Sarah R,

Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

Staff was very helpful and friendly, both at check in and checkout. Room was clean and nicely furnished. Much better than expected for the price. Would gladly stay again. Close to downtown and directly across from Turner Field.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Dave Z,

Johns Island
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

Great experience. Everyone was nice and helpful, and willing to go out to the way to help. Very close to Turner Field if attending a Braves game. Convenient eating establishment next door. Would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family