“Great Cupcakes. Try Salted Caramel”
Review of Endulge Cupcakes

Endulge Cupcakes
Ranked #34 of 92 Dessert in Atlanta
Reviewed 14 May 2014

After dinner we went across the lot to this cupcake place, which my friends also highly recommended. I chose 4 different cupcakes to take home and try later. The Key lime and Salted caramel cupcakes were the best. I was disappointed by the 24 Carrott cake cupcake as it tasted nothing like Carrott cake and it was supposed to. I look forward to going back, but perhaps my waiste line isn't.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

I have tried most cupcakes in town and was excited when I found Endulge Cupcakes. The cupcakes here are consistenly moist and tasty. The employees are always super friendly and helpful. They are so many cupcakes to choose from and they will help you navigate the many varieties of cupcakes offered. Also, on the weekend, they have cupcakes infused with alcohol that are phenomenal. The also rent out the location for birthday parties. So cute and a great option for parties.

Reviewed 11 September 2013

This place has been open for a couple of years and let me tell you, the cupcakes are super delish. The place is very easy to get to, and you will not be disappointed, trust me. When you go in, the owners are there with a smile greeting you. These are two beautiful ladies and they know their stuff. All kinds of cupcakes, so I just can't go into all of the flavors they have. Just the right size and the cost everyone can afford. Go on FB and you will see what I am saying. They make you feel welcome and they have a special on some days, like a two for one deal!!! People every one likes a two for one deal!! So go on down and check them out. I promise you will like them, as I do.

Been to Endulge Cupcakes? Share your experiences!