“Best burger at Turner Field”
Review of H&F Burger

H&F Burger
Ranked #1,335 of 3,979 Restaurants in Atlanta
Rincon,GA (near Savannah)
“Best burger at Turner Field”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Ate at H&F while at the Braves game and it was one of the best we have had in a long time. Great place to eat other than stadium food.

Visited July 2014

Madison, Georgia
“Best Stadium Burger!”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Had my first one at the Braves games this weekend, and it was tasty. Cooked right in front of us, two patties w/ cheese and grilled buns, served w/ peppers, onions and pickles. Ketchup and mustard available at condiment stand. The $11 price was actually fair by ballpark standards. Nice to have something cooked in front of you as opposed to made yesterday at the ballpark - a real Home Run!

Visited May 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“So-so”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I was disappointed, but I do realize I was at the ballpark and had to walk a few minutes to my seat before eating this burger that has become bigger than life in blogs, social media, etc! I would be willing to give it another go. Having said that, what I experienced is no flavor in the meat, that given the hype should have tasted like the animal just left the pasture where he was chewing on grass in the pasture, and served on a handmade bun with special condiments!

Visited August 2013