“Love the fried Pork Intestine!”

Hong Kong Harbour Restaurant
Ranked #2,154 of 4,000 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I finally tried this place for the first time about 8 years ago, one night after a concert with friends. I love the fact that it is open late, never crowded, although it is on a kind of seedy part of town. One Saturday, my partner and I stopped by this place for a late lunch. If you haven't been able to tell by reading my reviews, I am definitely one that is not afraid to try different foods. On this particular day, I decided to let my country boy side shine through, so I made the decision to try the fried pork intestine. The server told me that I was not going to like them, and that kind of stuff usually ticks me off, but since she was older I decided to respect her and told her that I would like them, and I wanted what I ordered. She placed the order and brought them out and watched as I ate them, and she was shocked when I told her that I liked them, which I actually did. Granted, they were hot and if you order them, this is how you need to eat them. Letting them get cold is not a good idea, unless you are going to take them home and reheat them in a toaster oven to get them hot and crispy again. Otherwise, this is my favorite appetizer at this place. I have had the fried pork, salt & pepper calamari, and the roasted duck, which are all very good. When I go here it's usually kind of hard for me to make a decision as to what I am going to get once I look past the appetizer list. The one thing that I love about this place is that you can almost always walk in and find a seat quickly. Otherwise, if you have some concern about this place near some seedy establishments, you may not want to go, but otherwise, it's a good place to go for reasonably priced food.

2  Thank JMDewitt

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Is a must have if you seek Asian/Chinese cuisine. Many local long-time Asian customers are always seen here. Great food with great service. Lunch is a favorite for less costly $ dining here. Dinners are $$ Easy parking up to the door. Need a car to get here.

1  Thank loveabeach60
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

I am addicted to the food here. And I'm no expert on Chinese food though I lived in China for a while and have tried all the largely subpar places around Atlanta.
The Hot and Sour soup is superb and all the seafood is super fresh and tasty. It's all about flavor and value here. Service is steady and they remember what you like.

Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

One of my boyfriend and mine's favorite Chinese places in town. The dim sum is delicious and the staff is very nice. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Christinasarah
Reviewed 24 December 2013

Pretty basic menu. Large dining room. Many Asians dining there. Always a good sign. Nothing special about it, but was basically good food and walkable to my home.