“Great choice if you find yourself in Atlanta airport!”

Braves All Star Grill
Ranked #863 of 4,031 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen, Bar
Description: Atlanta Braves All Star Grill-a partnership between Atlanta's cherished baseball team and Atlanta's beloved deli company, Goldberg's. Located near Gate D8, the restaurant features a replica Turner Field look, complete with a brick facade bar, leather glove booths, dugout bench seating with a full menu. Braves memorabilia and graphics are featured throughout the restaurant and Braves merchandise is available to purchase.
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

Very interesting menu. Food came out hot and fresh! Very pleasant service. My husband wore his Phillies shirt and received the abuse he deserved! Fun place!

Reviewed 4 May 2014

I spend a lot of time connecting through Atlanta Airport and always trying find a restaurant that offers a healthy menu. On my last trip through Atlanta, I struck gold with the Garbanzo Mediterrean Grill on Concourse D. There was quite a few people in line to order food - many were airport employees- so I knew this might be something good - and I wasn't wrong. This is great food- freshly prepared- at a good price. I ordered a hummus plate and was able to customize my options. I got some excellent pita bread, vegetables and dipping sauce at a very reasonable price. I was very happy with the quality of the food and I made sure to seek this place out on my return trip back- same experience. Highly recommend. They do have meat based options as well

Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

Recommend the Reuben - was fabulous. I would also try a spicy bloody.

Quality food!
Fast service!
Great atmosphere as well

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Great food! Great spot! Great service!! Try the burger!!
Excellent service and they even sang my wife happy birthday
Was awesome

Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

With a 2 and a half hour layover to kill we wanted a place we can sit and eat. There is a menu displayed out front, which I like to see. Always. My cheeseburger bun was toasted perfectly, the meat is cooked to your likeness and it's your choice of cheese. The potato salad was one of the best I've tried, and that's a lot coming from me because I usually hate potato salad. Food was brought out quickly also. A+ for this airport restaurant we also wonderful server named Miss Dee