“Stay Away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Castleberry Inn & Suites - GA Dome
Ranked #150 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 27 March 2012

Under Renovation. Only ice machine broke. Very rundown neighborhood. Did not feel safe at this hotel.

Room Tip: hotels in decatur are reasonable, close to marta, and decatur has some nice restaurants including a...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank JimmyG22
Sonia186, Director of Sales at Castleberry Inn & Suites - GA Dome, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2012

Thank you for sharing your concerns. The area is definitely an up and coming location, we are so convenient to downtown and GA Dome/GWCC. We certainly would have preferred that you notify us while in the hotel if you experienced any construction inconvenience we could have relocated you as the entire hotel is not under renovations and we will be all done with our updates by April 22, 2012. Thank you again.

There are newer reviews for Castleberry Inn & Suites - GA Dome

Reviewed 8 March 2012

I stayed here last year during Wrestlemania 27 week. Overall the entire hotel was average. The room was clean and smelled fresh. They could use a better cable package. Not a good selection of channels. My room was on the small side for a double but that's ok, the room was just for sleeping and showering. At the time Wi-Fi was not working properly (spotty connection). The staff was nice and the check in process was fairly quick considering the hotel was full of WWE fans. This is a good place to stay if you will be going to any of the arenas. They are about 10 to 15 min walk from the hotel. The area is in an urban area which didn’t bother me. because I’m used to the hustle and bustle noise at all times of the night in an urban setting. Would I stay here again? Yes I would

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank ljames112
Reviewed 6 March 2012

This hotel is a total misrepresentation of the pictures online. The staff was not very friendly, and the hotel smelled like weed. Once seeing our room, we noticed that there was a door that apparently connected two rooms together. We could hear everything our neighbor was doing and talking about. I will NEVER stay here again. What a joke of a hotel!

Room Tip: Do not choose any rooms at all!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tevin_12
Sonia186, Director of Sales at Castleberry Inn & Suites - GA Dome, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2012

Oh no! I am so sorry that your stay was less than adequate. It is so important that our guests bring these type of concerns to the front desk attention. We have security at the property for problems such as this.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and I would love to speak with you further and can be reached at the hotel.

Reviewed 5 March 2012

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Adrian F
Reviewed 22 February 2012

This is probably the 5th or 6th time I've stay at this hotel - purposely. It remains a great bargain and great location. Its not fancy, its not top of the line, but its a very decent, clean and safe facility. The hotel staff I encountered were all friendly and helpful. I had a very minor issue with my room and it was promptly taken care of. I look forward to coming back to this location again. My room was small by all accounts but I was by myself and don't need a spacious setting. A friend I was traveling with had a single room also but it was twice the size of mine - go figure!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 February 2012

i enjoyed my stay it was my birthday weekend and i really enjoyed myself while i stay there.

Room Tip: i enjoyed my suite on the ground level
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Sonia186, Director of Sales at Castleberry Inn & Suites - GA Dome, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2012

We enjoyed having you! Happy Birthday again.

Reviewed 12 February 2012

enjoyed the price=performance when booked thru a hotel booking agency; appreciated the central location to downtown atlanta's sports and convention facilities; found the staff very accomodating, informative and pleasant; liked it's low-key charm; and was impressed with the diverse variety of guests.

Room Tip: top floor small suite is excellent selection with queen bed and sleep-sofa. large walk-in closet, co...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family