“Dinner Out with Chapter Partners”
Review of Rockfish Grille

Rockfish Grille
Ranked #2,543 of 3,948 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
Atlanta, Georgia
“Dinner Out with Chapter Partners”
Reviewed 17 January 2014

I met my chapter partners here for dinner one night. The staff was attentive and prompt with our meals. It was a great find and they allowed me to use my Restaurant.com coupons for our meals without any issues.

Visited April 2013

Jacksonville, Florida
“not worth a damn”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

This place is an expensive rip-off. I mean at least 2x more than your average hotel chain. Its ridiculous

Visited December 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great "Hotel" Restaurant with Home Cooking”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

The executive chef, Caesar Allen, is a wonderful culinary master. He assisted my wife with her food allergies, gave us a dinner of fried chicken, collard greens, garlic mashed potatoes, and corn bread. Talk about home cooking!!!

For breakfast, Caesar produced a bounty of food that everyone enjoyed. If I am ever back in Atlanta, I will stay at the Holiday Inn at Turner Field and enjoy good home cooking.

• Visited September 2013

Been to Rockfish Grille? Share your experiences!