InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
2,980 results
All reviewssouthern artbourbon barham barclub levelseparate showerroom servicestone mountainself parkingmini barbeautiful hotelturn down servicecorner roomthe ritzfitness centerfour seasonsmarta stationbuckhead
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 October 2011

We booked 3 rooms on the conceirge level for our party and were pleased with the rooms, but the service was lacking. We paid extra for the concierge level so that we could enjoy the concierge suite. Unfortunately, the offerings were rather, "foo foo," and unappetizing- especially for breakfast. Had a better hotel breakfast at a 3 star hotel on our trip. The other problem was that room service was slow and served our food cold. Finally, the air conditioning did not work well in our room so, despite an incredibly comfortable bed, we did not get a good night's sleep.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank LynnGibb
BirchallP, General Manager at InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2011

Thank you for your honest feedback. I am sorry to learn you were dissatisfied with some of the aspects of your stay. We are very proud of the comfort our Club Lounge usually provides our guests, and I am disappointed to hear that this was not your experience. Secondly, I apologize for the wait time and food quality of your In Room Dining order. This is not our customary service, and I regret that your meal was not served up to InterContinental standards. Finally, our engineering team works diligently to make sure all aspects of our guest rooms are in working order, and I am sorry we were unable to address your air conditioning malfunction before you were inconvenienced. While your stay does not reflect the standard of service we pride ourselves on, I hope you will give us another chance to impress you! I am confident your next stay will be much more enjoyable!

Reviewed 13 October 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Intercontinental for 2 nights during a wedding. The hotel had just opened the new bar (Bourbon Bar) and was getting ready to open the new restaurant - which also looks very good. The bathrooms were marble - with a separate shower and huge garden tub. We had a beautiful view of Buckhead and were within walking distance to Lenox mall and the Marta station.

The staff members we found to be extremely friendly and accommodating. The gentleman at the curbside area arranged the hotel shuttle a very shiny Cadillac Escalade to take us anywhere a two mile radius from the hotel. The concierge assisted us with dinner reservations and overall we just had a very nice experience here.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JenTurtzo

Thank you for your review of the InterContinental Buckhead. We are pleased to learn so many aspects of our hotel were to your liking and suited your needs. Thank you for your praise of our entire staff, and we appreciate you taking the time to recognize our doorman and concierge for their help in making your stay memorable. We hope to have become your hotel of choice for all future trips to Atlanta!

Reviewed 12 October 2011

Stayed at this hotel for 4 nights to attend a conference. Hotel concierge gave me directions on using the Marta ($3.50 vs. $50 cab fare) on Sun afternoon from the airport and arrived at the Buckhead station with no problem. Hotel is about 1 1/2 blocks from the Marta station--an easy walk. I had a corner room on the 14th floor and loved the room arrangement and views of Stone Mountain and Downtown Atlanta. After an especially long day...attending the conference while also trying to simultaneously manage work issues, I was ready to try out the large bathtub. The Lenox Mall is about 2 blocks from the hotel. I purchased some wonderful aromatherapy bubble bath at the Bath & Body Works store there and took it back to the hotel. Have to say I thoroughly enjoyed a long soak in the tub that night...and the next. Housekeeping didn't leave any washcloths or handtowels on one of the days and I had to call twice to get the towels delivered. Hotel food provided for the conference lunches was not very good--meat was tough, sometimes undercooked, and overall lacked flavor. Some salads arrived with dressing while others did not and there was no dressing on the table. Had a great experience using hotel shuttle for ride to and from the nearby Cheesecake Factory restaurant. Other good restaurants within walking distance from hotel: Dantanna's (great crab cakes; a little pricey); Lenox Grill (great fried catfish; inexpensive); California Pizza Kitchen (in Lenox Mall; great BBQ chicken pizza; inexpensive). Bed was turned down on 3 of the evenings and a piece of chocolate placed on the bed -- loved it.

Room Tip: Get a corner room on a high floor with king bed.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Diane_1964
BirchallP, General Manager at InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2011

Thank you for your review of the InterContinental Buckhead and your honest feedback. We are pleased to hear you found so many aspects of your stay enjoyable; most notably your accommodations and the bathroom amenities. I am sorry to hear, however, that you had to request towels and that the banquet meals were not to your liking. While we strive to make sure all aspects of our guest’s stay is flawless, I hope these small setbacks do not deter you from choosing the InterContinental Buckhead for your future visits to Atlanta. We would love the opportunity to further enhance your impression of our hotel and services!

Reviewed 10 October 2011

Once again Intercontinental delivers the goods.
Stayed for 3 nights in September 2011. Superb quality hotel and rooms. Concierge and bell staff are top draw and were very helpful in recommending a bar and some restaurants.
The bar is being refurbished, which let it down, but I believe that this is due to be finished imminently.
For Buckhead, I doubt that there is a better location to stay and as always seems to be the case with Intercontinentals, they offer very high end hotels without all the pretentious staff that so often goes with this grade of hotel.
Stay here and you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HJDEngland
BirchallP, General Manager at InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2011

Thank you for your praise of the InterContinental Buckhead. We are pleased to hear that our hotel and staff lived up to your high expectations of the InterContinental brand. I am sorry you were let down by our bar renovation; however, we are very excited that our new Bourbon Bar is officially open! We look forward to your return so that you can enjoy all our new outlets and amenities!

Reviewed 8 October 2011

I think this is my favorite place to stay in Buckhead. We have stayed at the Westin, the Ritz and the Embassy Suites on previous trips.The service here so far is the best.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank LisaKnoxville

Thank you for your review of the InterContinental Buckhead and your high praise of our service. We are proud to be your hotel of choice in Atlanta!