InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$196
US$355
Travelocity
  • Room Service
2,986 results
All reviewssouthern artbourbon barham barclub levelseparate showerroom servicestone mountainself parkingmini barbeautiful hotelturn down servicecorner roomthe ritzfitness centerfour seasonsmarta stationbuckhead
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Our anniversary was this weekend. I was able to get this 5 star hotel for $72.00 on Priceline. It was well worth and more. A couple days before I called ahead to see if I could do something special for my husband. Kyle the customer rep. was extremely helpful and attentive He advised me to do the romance package for $75. It included champagne, half dozen strawberries, white rose petals on bed and in bath area, self parking pass,and breakfast for two the next day (Sunday buffet). It was to hard to believe it!!!! We were on the 19th floor so the view was dramatic.
From the start to finish it was a wonderful.

• Stayed: July 2014
SKilmartin, General Manager at InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Hello and happy belated anniversary, Zetadiva! I want to thank you for taking a moment to let us know how we're doing, and I don't believe I could be any happier with your feedback! Being a AAA Five Diamond-rated hotel, we're always looking to provide that extra little touch to make your entire experience even more enjoyable. Time after time we hear that guests choose us as their anniversary/birthday/wedding destination and we're always thrilled to accommodate any special requests; we truly love a celebration! Thank you again for your kind words; please come back and see us again soon. Safe travels.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I stayed at the IC Buckhead in May and it has pretty much everything. The hotel amenities were excellent from the wonderful Bourbon Bar to the peaceful / tranquil gardens at the back of the hotel (would never have thought you were in Buckhead). The staff were without exception friendly, helpful and courteous. The room was a good size with bathroom / shower room off a small entrance lobby. Decor was pleasant and the bed ultra comfortable. Check-in and check-out could not have been a better experience especially when checking in after a 8 hour flight. The other great thing about the hotel was it's location - an easy walk to the Shopping Mall, local restaurants and the MARTA for downtown and airport. Yes it is not the cheapest place to eat, drink and sleep but for a Brit in the 'States it still represents excellent value for money.

Room Tip: Try an dget one at the back, not facing the main street.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Hello and greetings from nearby Atlanta, Stephen W! I’m thrilled to hear that you had yet another memorable experience with us; after all, hearing that a guest of ours had a memorable occasion is one of the most sincere compliments we can receive. From our luxurious guest room bathrooms (complete with separate soaking tub for two) to twinkling skyline views, our hotel offers all of the necessary components for a getaway any time of the year. With that said, we’re ecstatic you chose us and we look forward to welcoming you back for many years to come.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

I was traveling through Atlanta and booked a room at this hotel. It is absolutely gorgeous in every way, shape, and form. It has wonderful shopping and restaurants close by, although I ate in their own restaurant and it was superb!
The staff smiled from beginning to the ending of my stay. I've had a wonderful time in my relaxing and gorgeous room.
I will definitely stay at this hotel each time that I am in Atlanta. I definitely recommend this hotel for business or a personal get away. Well worth it!

Room Tip: The high rise room I stayed at had a gorgeous view of the city
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Greetings, Zach R! I'm very pleased with your review as it reconfirms that we're truly delivering upon our full AAA Five Diamond experience. So, thank you very much for sharing. Here at InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta, we adhere to a philosophy where we treat each and every one of our guests as if they were members of our very own family. As you can imagine, this makes for one very large family. But, in all seriousness, we understand that our service philosophy is what sets us apart from any other hotel. We're here for you, our guests, and we thank you for choosing us. With that said, please come back and see us again soon! Safe travels.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

I have stayed at the IC in buckhead for 2 years in a row and it has now become my go to Atlanta trip hotel. It's in the heart of buckhead.

You can walk to Whiskey Blue at the W. I've stayed at the W buckhead and I prefer the IC.

The drinks are expensive even for a 5 star hotel. $20 for a shot of chilled patron

The beds are as good as it gets

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Greetings from InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta, jeddy41! Thank you for your oh-so-kind comments regarding your experience; we’re indeed flattered! As a AAA Five Diamond-rated hotel, we take great pride in offering extraordinary experiences to each and every one of our guests. With that said, thank you again for letting us know how we’re doing. Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Unfortunately I could only stay one night! The lobby is fantastic. Loved the Bourbon Bar. The staff was attentive and very professional. The only thing lacking was the fitness center wasn't all that great.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Greetings from Atlanta, FitChixEat. Thank you for taking a moment to let us know your thoughts regarding your recent experience with us as we take all feedback seriously. I’m very pleased that you had an enjoyable overall stay and also that you had the opportunity to spend some time at Bourbon Bar. With 70+ rare and specially-curated bourbons (including some distilled just for us), Bourbon Bar is a destination unto itself. Thanks again and I hope that whenever your travels have you return to Atlanta that you'll come back and see us. Safe travels!