“Superior” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #30 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Selbyville, Delaware
“Superior”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2011

I took a road trip from De to Atl and found chose this hotel because it was close to the Cobb Theatre with a reasonable rate (for a Hilton). I contacted the hotel the day before to ask if it were possible to get an early check-in because we had a 12hr drive to Atl from Driving straight through, we arrived at 10am Wednesday morning. And my room was as READY as i was to get into it!! What a relief!! The hotel was very clean. I like the modern decor of the lobby. Breakfast was GREAT!! All of the staff were very friendly!! It was a great stay. I know that when I come back to the ATL if I have a choice it will be this hotel.

• Stayed September 2011
      Location
      Rooms
3 Thank travelingshoes_99

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Montgomery, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2011

I always stay at this Hilton Garden Inn when I'm in Atlanta for business. Everything about this hotel is great and the staff are the very best of the best! I will always keep coming back!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
      Location
      Rooms
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2011

This hotel was a great surprise. Upgrade to junior suite upon check in, very attentive staff, nice big flat screen televisions, everything immaculate and every face smiling. This was just a great stay. I wish we could have spent more time at the hotel! We arrived having driven 20 hours and felt immediately relaxed and happy.

Room Tip: be kind to your reception person - they are lovely, just reflect their lovliness back!
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank WhoKnew55
Va Beach
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2011

After a 12 hour flight and connection canceled, we picked up a phone at the airport and selected this hotel. The shuttle was waiting for us when we walked outside. The desk clerk was very friendly and helpful. The best. The room was large, very clean and comfortable. The beds were awesome. There was a large group of teenagers staying at the hotel and we never heard a thing after we entered our room.. Everything was better than perfect. When we were ready to leave, the shuttle was there. No wait

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Titusville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2011

Not sure why this beautiful hotel has such horrible reviews??? The location is convenient to the highway, food, and shopping and the surrounding area is just as beautiful as the hotel. The staff is extremely friendly and always had a smile on their face even at 3:am. Check-in took less than 5 mins and I received a free upgrade since my room choices were unavailable. I stayed during an event with music, which the hotel informed the guests of possible loud music, but I never heard anything. I was able to sleep peacefully, the beds adjust to your level of comfort....HEAVEN. Yes the elevators are slow and the sprinkler locations are tricky but overall a wonderful hotel.

Room Tip: Top floor rooms have best views.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank ShanieG
West Vancouver
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2011

Another first class stay at the Hilton Garden Inn on Windy Hill.

As a business traveller, once I find something I like, I need to be able to count on it time after time after time.

That's what you get here... and it's all good. The rooms are clean and spacious (my room had a soaker tub); the gym has about 6 cardio machines (3 ellipiticals, 2 treadmills and 1 recumbent bike) along with some space for weights; the restaurant is clean, convenient and they have a good menu (I like the low carb choices).

Best of all is you have a staff that is willing to accomodate your needs - if you want a modification to a menu item, no problem; if you want a custom omelette, no problem; if you want a room on a different floor... no problem.

It is also always clean and immaculate.

Room Tip: Ask for a King bed
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2011

We booked our stay at Hilton Garden Inn because of the price and knowledge of the brand.
The room was clean. Check in was quick. The elevators worked fine. This location has a very nice fitness room with treadmills, free weights, and other machines that really give you a solid workout. It's in a corporate-business area of Atlanta, so the hotel is not as busy on the weekend. Weekend rates are therefore much lower. Don't let that fool you; it's a great location. There are dozens of restaurants within walking distance and the hotel is right off I-75. I'll book here on my next Atlanta trip.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple