“Great Weekend, Great Staff”

Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW/Wildwood
Ranked #22 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Knoxville
“Great Weekend, Great Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2012

My family & I were in Atlanta for a soccer tounament for our older daughter. We travel a lot for soccer and have stayed in many hotels in Atlanta. We now consider the Hilton Garden Inn NW/Wildwood to be among our favorites! Upon arrival we were greeted warmly and recognized as a Hilton Rewards member by getting a complimentary upgrade to a king suite. The hotel was nicely appointed with modern decor and was extremely clean and well run. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful. Our room was large and very comfortable. The bed as even a "Sleep Number" bed and was beyond comfortable! Breakfast was hot, made to order, and very tastey. Our girls had early morning games and it was great to be able to get them a good hot breakfast so they would be ready to play. In fact, our team won the championship for their age division.
When we are back in Atlanta, we will be sure to request the Hilton Garden Inn NW/Wildwood!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2012

I have stayed at this hotel several times and have NEVER been disappointed. It is very convenient to I-75 and I-285. The staff is extraordinary, the cleanliness is never in doubt, the breakfast is fabulous. There really isn't anything else to say about it. If you need to stay in the north Atlanta area, there is no choice to be made. As a matter of fact, the last time I stayed, I was given a free upgrade to a suite...which is substantial since I was there for 7 nights.

Room Tip: There really aren't any bad rooms except MAYBE the first floor near the gym and meeting rooms.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Blue Springs, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2011

The Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW is another fantastic offering by Hilton. I've come to expect a number of things from Hilton - clean facilities, supportive staff, comfortable beds, speedy/consistent internet access and sizable working area. This property more than suffices on all fronts.

Located just minutes from the interchange of I-75 and I-285, it is nicely located to access mid-town Atlanta, and the northern and western suburban areas. Approximately 22 miles from the airport, the driving time is about 30 minutes, barring irregular traffic (granted that's common enough in Atlanta).

The property sets amongst some beautifully treed, hilled lots with numerous business in close proximity (office space, restaurants, etc). Despite visiting during late Fall, I found the property very inviting. The parking lot is large, but is situated so that no space is more than a 30-40 second walk to the door.

All the common areas are well kept - clean and well maintained. Above average exercise facilities - gym and pool. The staff was always polite and helpful during interactions.

My room was handicap accessible and was very spacious, with plenty of open floor space and a good (typical) room layout. Standard rooms didn't appear to be quite spacious, but are still within the normal for Hilton.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2011

This unassuming Hilton Garden inn, located in a sea of hotels on I-75, is one of the best hotels I've ever stayed in... and we've stayed in some pretty ritzy hotels. We like new hotels that are very clean, well run, with great food. This hotel goes one step further and provides wonderful service. When I realized I forgot my earplugs I called the front desk at 9pm and the person that answered the phone offered to go out and buy me earplugs and deliver them to my room. He did so, very quickly and happily and said it was "on the house."
The next morning we ate our complimentary breakfast in the well appointed restaurant. There was even a chef that made eggs to order, pancakes, french toast etc. All of this for a little over one hundred a night. Great value, very pleasant service, super clean and new.

Room Tip: This hotel is several blocks off the highway so no noise. It is tucked in next to a quiet neighborh...
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
Chattanooga, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2011

For anyone traveling along I-75, this HGI is super easy to find. It is just east of I-75, and the large signage looms at you as you approach it, coming down a slight hill.

The double queen room we enjoyed was top notch. Everything was well kept and clean. Parking was plentiful, and the hotel itself was very quiet. We were there on a Friday night.

The only disappointment was the empty cookie tray at check-in. Oh well, maybe the staff was looking out for me and my weight.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
Selbyville, Delaware
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2011

I took a road trip from De to Atl and found chose this hotel because it was close to the Cobb Theatre with a reasonable rate (for a Hilton). I contacted the hotel the day before to ask if it were possible to get an early check-in because we had a 12hr drive to Atl from Driving straight through, we arrived at 10am Wednesday morning. And my room was as READY as i was to get into it!! What a relief!! The hotel was very clean. I like the modern decor of the lobby. Breakfast was GREAT!! All of the staff were very friendly!! It was a great stay. I know that when I come back to the ATL if I have a choice it will be this hotel.

• Stayed September 2011
3 Thank travelingshoes_99
Montgomery, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2011

I always stay at this Hilton Garden Inn when I'm in Atlanta for business. Everything about this hotel is great and the staff are the very best of the best! I will always keep coming back!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
HYATT house Atlanta/Cobb Galleria
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park
Hampton Inn Atlanta - Cumberland Mall / NW
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Marietta
Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta Northwest
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Dunwoody

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW/Wildwood? Share your experiences!