“Cheek Club”

Neighbourhood: Midtown
Atlanta, Georgia
“Cheek Club”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2009

It was my husbands birthday so I signed up for a number of email notifications to find out what was going on for that weekend. It just so happened that it was Labor Day weekend, therefore, there was thousands of things to do around the city.

I received an email from Urban Legends (Jimmy Jones) having a Zodiac Day party for Virgos that weekend. It was free BBQ, Free Drinks (until 5pm) and Free Admission. Sounds a little too good to be true but we decided to try it out. Well, everything that they promised was true. It was really nice.

Being that it was a holiday weekend, I really don’t know what type of specials the club has to offer, so I can only comment on the inside. It is a two level club. The first level (entry level), has the out door deck with a bar. Then you walk inside to where there is an area for a dance floor, the bar and then another room with seating and mingling. They probably do serve food but it’s not really set up like a restaurant but more like a bar. They have a down stairs area, that is really nice as well. The dance floor here is twice as big with a bar and 4 couches to lounge at. There really isn’t any other type of seating in the down stairs area.

This clubbed appeared to be a big house at one point but was changed in to a cheek type club. The day my husband and I went, they were playing R&B, Rap and a little House Music.

I really enjoyed myself and thought that this place was different from the huge clubs that I am a custom too.

1 review from our community