“Wonderful!”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

The Atlanta Beltline is great! It's a walking path through the city that takes you through the various areas. There are shops along the way and great scenery. I highly suggest taking a few hours to do this. You can also rent bikes and bike the beltline too. I always enjoy starting near Virginia Highlands and strolling up into Piedmont park, grabbing frozen yogurt, then walking back.

The beltline is definitely something to do.

Visited May 2014

23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

It wasn't easy to find, but was very nice once we did. We entered from Monroe and 10th street. Walkers, runners, bikers, families, dogwalkers. It is a must see for the fitness minded.

Visited July 2014
Leamington, Canada
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“the best place ever.”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Best looking I've ever seen. I liked the view of the trails. Nothing to dislike about this place. I also liked walking on the trails and getting a lot of exercise.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Corney Q
atlanta
105 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 103 helpful votes
“Loved it...”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Loved the Eastside Beltline with the bikers, walkers, skaters, runners, and strller pushers. The artwork is nice and the restaurants ans shops along the path provide a brief respitie from the sun.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank patrat236
Atlanta, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Listen up!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

The Eastside Trail of the Beltline is great for me as a local. Not sure how appealing it is for visitors. When I refer to it as the Highline of Atlanta, I question my own sincerity.

While I'm not sure of the appeal for visitors, the Eastside Trail contributes to making Inman Park and O4W hipster heaven! I can and do bike to most places I need. Friends houses, bars, restaurants, coffee shops, parks, WF.... And while my destination is rarely directly on the Beltline, its really a conduit to getting you where you are going.

I use the Beltline to get places on my bike, but I also run the 2.2 length 3+ times a week and see a lot of whats going on.

Visitors- Please be aware of your surroundings at all times. Keep the path open, your army of kids in tight formation, dog leashes short, and poop bags handy.

Locals- Pick up your dog's material! I call people out and you don't want it to happen!

Beltline officials- We've got a great asset here, why can't we have a street sweeper hit the trail every few days?

Visited June 2014