“Rodrigo y Gabriela”
Review of The Tabernacle

The Tabernacle
Ranked #3 of 46 Concerts & Shows in Atlanta
Reviewed 30 April 2012

Cool venue! Everyone was rocking out to the concert, and we were able to be in the very front row of the standing area. It's nice they have seating as an option too.

There are newer reviews for The Tabernacle

Reviewed 27 April 2012

Its doesn't get much better for me when I want to see a show and am able to see one here.

Its intimate its historic and the sound is very good!

Go see your favorite band here you wont leave disappointed!

Reviewed 27 April 2012

Decided to brave the general admission and get front and center in standing room. My friend and I were probably once oldest in the group front and center but it was worth every minute of standing on our feet. We saw The Fray and absolutely loved it. The venue as amazing acoustics and has such charm. Unlike any other venue I have ever been too. Just electrifying. Get to the doors early. We stood in line outside for about an hour. Beer was pricey but good selection, can't wait to have a reason to return!

Reviewed 26 April 2012

Old baptist tabernacle now used as a concert venue. The acoustics are incredible. The decor is funky and eclectic. I really loved the size and intimate feel of the place. Awesome indoor venue second only to the fabulous fox.

Reviewed 14 April 2012

You can feel the gospel in this converted church. The gospel is music and this is an amazing venue to see a show. There is no bad seat in the whole place. The sound is great, the acts that are chosen are amazing artists and usually, it is very cheap to see a concert here.