“Rob Zombie Concert”
Review of The Tabernacle

The Tabernacle
Ranked #3 of 46 Concerts & Shows in Atlanta
Reviewed 2 May 2014

The event staff at the Tabernacle are incredibly nice and helpful!!! My sister, best friend, and daughter came down to Atlanta from SC to see Rob Zombie for my sister's birthday. Before Rob Zombie even got on stage my sister got overheated and sick and didn't get to enjoy any of the show. There was two very nice ladies that helped take care of her and even offered to sit with her for the rest of us to go back and enjoy the concert. My friend took advantage of the offer and one of the staff took her right up to the performance area so she was able to get really close to the man himself! The venue itself is incredible and far more intimate than I had expected. I will definitely be back for another show!!!

1  Thank CDawnG

Reviewed 1 May 2014

I enjoy attending a concert in a place that makes you feel you've really been somewhere. The space has that definite appeal.

1  Thank Calvin P
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Went here for the first time last week, and absolutely loved it. The architecture of the building is so cool, and when you're looking around you can envision what the church may have looked like. We saw The Used and Taking Back Sunday (which was awesome). We ended up on all 3 levels at some point and there really wasn't a bad place to be (unless you were behind a tall person, which I was a few times). There's an outdoor smoking deck, which was nice, and the skywheel is literally right there, its beautiful at night. There is a bar on every level, which was really nice, even if the drinks were ridiculously expensive (we knew that was going to happen). They sound quality and atmosphere were both great and we really enjoyed the show. The worst part was the stairs, because after you've has a few drinks, it can get a little difficult! I would go here again in a heart beat, this venue is amazing! Plus, its within walking distance of Peach Tree Street and Olympic Park.

1  Thank SLeighanne
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Saw Foreigner at The Tabernacle and kept thinking what this Church must have been like when it was in use. Very creative renovation and good acoustics. The Ferris wheel is just outside and we enjoyed watching the kids from the prom and people riding in a carriage that looked a lot like Cinderella's coach.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

I saw Krewella Play here last fall and it was an amazing show. They have 3 full bars open and easily accessible all night and the sound quality/atmosphere is awesome. Its like your watching a concert some place you're definitely not supposed to be, and that makes it all the more fun. The security guys can be a little pushy when you start crowding the bar area on the side without the intention of buying something, but it didn't kill the night at all. If I saw any of the bands that peak my interest had a a show here in the future I wouldn't think twice about going. they put out affordable, awesome shows in a great care free atmosphere.