“Excellent Course!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Sugar Creek Golf Club
Reviewed 10 November 2007

November 9, 2007- We arrived to play at 8:45 AM and because of frost on the greens had to wait until 9:30 to start. In the mean time the staff at the club were very friendly and apologetic about the delay. They in turn gave us several tokens for range balls and we were able to warm up on their excellent driving range.

The course is an older one in a well established wooded area with lots of pine trees. Most holes have tight fairways and all are tree lined. You don't want to play military golf here!

Even with Atlanta's epoch drought this course was well watered. The tees, fairways and greens were in excellent shape. The course is all bermuda and bent grass.

You won't find a better bargain with this course. Fees were $32 dollars to ride and I've paid three times that and played worse courses.

I will definitely play there on my next trip back to Atlanta!

A TripAdvisor Member
Temple Hills, Maryland
Reviewed 17 May 2006

What a treat. I thoroughly enjoyed playing Sugar Creek. The Greens a great and the course is in great shape.
The customer is wonderful. The entire staff made me feel as if they have known me forever.

I recommend it to everyone.