“Great After Work Bar”

Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina
Ranked #16 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Last Thursday, my coworkers and I had the opportunity to experience Sassafras bar. The service we received from Ronnie was top notch. He made a few great food suggestions and was very personable. We will definitely be back for our afterwork happy hour. Exceeded our expectations. Thanks Villa, Sassassfras, and Ronnie! :-)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Vincent B, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Reviewed 25 July 2014

So I have to say up front, the room was nice and clean, the food was decent, and the staff were extremely polite and helpful. Visiting on a business trip, the shuttle was extremely useful as I didn't have to rent a car to try a number of restaurants in the area or get to work. However, I do have one complaint.

The internet here was terrible. Super, super terrible. At peak, I got .5 mb/s down, but I frequently lost connection entirely. In the evenings, I was trying to relax and watch Netflix after work, only to have it frequently cut out for up to 15 minutes at a time.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank JC S

Good Day from the Hyatt Atlanta Perimeter – Villa Christina!

Thank you for your comments and I wanted to take a moment to THANK YOU for your business! We know that you have many choices in lodging accommodations and we really appreciate the fact that you chose to stay at the Hyatt Atlanta Perimeter – Villa Christina.
My staff and I take your comments very seriously and use your feedback to improve. I want to apologize for the internet, please give us another try to correct this issue. Thank you

Reviewed 24 July 2014

We stayed at the Hyatt Atlanta Perimeter in late June 2014. It was amazing! The hotel is only a month or two old, making it a clean, gorgeous hotel! Although breakfast was not included, we enjoyed eating the buffet at the Villa Christina restaurant. The parking garage attached is really nice, due to all the rain received in Atlanta. The rooms were nice, with a decent bathroom and a keurig in the room. Overall, I was very impressed and it exceeded our expectations. Hyatt hotels truly are the best!

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the courtyard...it's gorgeous!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Alex R
Vincent B, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I enjoyed my 4 day stay at Hyatt Villa Christina. The the hotel rates was reasonable. The staff was courteous and accommodating. The room was clean, comfortable, and cozy, and most importantly, quiet. I was impressed by the goose down blankets & pillows, and their plushy, extra large towels. I would recommend that the hotel provide their guests with a microwave in the rooms; that was the only criticism I had on the room accommodations. I very much appreciated the free parking as well. Please be aware that the "complimentary" bottles of water has a fee.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for a room that is facing the roof deck pool.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Elishia G
Vincent B, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Reviewed 21 July 2014

My husband and I had a wonderful stay. The hotel property is beautiful and conveniently located near the Perimeter Mall, several shops and restaurants. We stayed in a Executive King room with a view of the pool. The room was luxurious and modern. But most importantly, it was clean. We felt like we were staying in a 5 star hotel. Customer service was outstanding from the front desk to housekeeping. The Villa Christina restaurant breakfast was delicious. Self parking was a breeze. However, if you choose to use valet, it is available for $10-$15 dollars/day. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in the Atlanta area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Soni98
Vincent B, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Good Day from the Hyatt Atlanta Perimeter – Villa Christina!

Please come see us again soon.

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

This is a brand new hotel with all the fine details perfectly planned out. Staff warm friendly and accommodating. Needed an extra blanket at 11:00 pm and had one brought up in 5 min! Amazingly comfortable beds. Luxurious walk in shower. The list goes on and on! Would highly recommend!

• Stayed: July 2014

Good Day from the Hyatt Atlanta Perimeter – Villa Christina!

Thank you for your Excellent comments and I wanted to take a moment to THANK YOU for your business! We know that you have many choices in lodging accommodations and we really appreciate the fact that you chose to stay at the Hyatt Atlanta Perimeter – Villa Christina. So excited to make your stay Amazing.....

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our hotel stay. The pricing, accommodations, and hotel staffing were excellent. Without reservations, I would recommend the Hyatt Atlanta Perimeter at Villa. We could not have asked for a better hotel experience. I was most impressed with the attention to detail I witnessed, as well as with the overall level of professionalism demonstrated by the entire staff.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Good Day from the Hyatt Atlanta Perimeter – Villa Christina!
Thank you for your Excellent comments and I wanted to take a moment to THANK YOU for your business! We know that you have many choices in lodging accommodations and we really appreciate the fact that you chose to stay at the Hyatt Atlanta Perimeter – Villa Christina. We are so happy to make your stay memorable.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Buckhead
Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead
Midtown
Loews Atlanta Hotel
Loews Atlanta Hotel
#5 of 174 in Atlanta

Been to Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina? Share your experiences!