“it's no bad”

Super 8 Atlanta Northeast GA
Ranked #156 of 171 Hotels in Atlanta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
HEPHZIBAH
Reviewed 6 October 2012

Services at this hotel was not very good or friendly. WiFi work sometime with very week signal. The hotel was located very close to the interstate, which was a good thing and the price was good for the area.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

3 Thank DANNY R
Upstate, SC
Reviewed 11 September 2006

Upon check-in, opened the door to our room to find the beds unmade and the air conditioner not working at all. The clerk was courteous and gave us another room with a working air conditioner. However, the smoke alarm in this room had been ripped out by the wires. The room did have sprinklers and we were too tired to move to another room again. Room was generally clean but the carpets were filthy. This motel shares part of it's parking lot with another motel chain so parking places are hard to find, especially at night. Rear parking lot had several parking places piled full of junk air conditioners that looked like they had been there for a while. There were people hanging out in the parking lot until 2:00 or 3:00 AM yelling and carousing and who knows what else. There is a closed-down nightclub building nearby and the parking lot was full of the same activity. Terribly run-down neighborhood. We won't be staying here again.

• Stayed September 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
Super815434, Manager at Super 8 Atlanta Northeast GA, responded to this review, 18 March 2010
Dear wn4jwq,

Thank you for staying with the Super 8 Northeast, GA in 2006. I sincerely apologize that you had an unpleasant experience at our hotel. At the time of your stay we had recently purchased the property, and since have added many upgrades and renovated the property. We have installed all new air conditioners, new carpet, painted all rooms, new Serta mattresses, etc.. We also have a Superstart breakfast each morning now and the Wyndham Rewards loyalty program is available now. I do hope that on your next visit to Atlanta that you will give us a chance to improve the image that was created during your stay. Please contact me directly and I will ensure that your next stay at the Super 8 on Chablee-Tucker Rd. is a positive experience.

Travellers are raving about these Atlanta hotels

Memphis , Tennessee
Reviewed 22 July 2006

This hotel looked nice on the outside . We were there 2 hours and we changed rooms three times. The first room was full of ants. The second room had a hole in the wall and the bathtub was filthy.The third room had stains on the door and when we pulled the comforter back there were spiders in the beds. My sister and myself were bitten. When I asked for a refund the manager refused. I had to call their headquarters to get my money back , in which i did receive a refund. The manager told us that we were trying to cause trouble by complaining about the room conditions, and he was very rude to us. That was a bad experience. I would not suggest staying here to anyone.

• Liked — The Exterior Decorations
  • Disliked — The Rooms and Customer Service
  • Tips/Secrets — Do not stay at this hotel.
  • Stayed July 2006, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
4 Thank rghanor
Super815434, Owner at Super 8 Atlanta Northeast GA, responded to this review, 14 June 2010
Dear rghanor, Thank you for staying with us. I sincerely apologize for the trouble you had here at the hotel. I am now the manager of the property, and since your review was written we have upgraded many aspects of the hotel. We also have a pest control company that comes to the hotel weekly to ensure there are no critter problems. Please call me during your next visit to Atlanta and I will be glad to ensure your next visit is a positive experience.

Lalu Patel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Quality Inn Northeast
Quality Inn Northlake
#110 of 171 in Atlanta
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Atlanta/Perimeter Center
Clarion Hotel & Conference Center North Atlanta

Been to Super 8 Atlanta Northeast GA? Share your experiences!