“Great Hotel”

Ranked #106 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Georgia
“Great Hotel”
Reviewed 29 July 2011

Hotel was easy to find but once I got there it was difficult to see where the entrance was for the valet parking. Small sign not attached to the building. Was able to store luggage prior to check-in time, in order to attend my function. The staff was very friendly. Extremely nice room. Felt secure. It had inside hallways and no one could enter them or operate the elevators for the rooms unless they had a key card. It had a separate sleeping area and living area both with a TV. Comfortable bed and a nice robe was provided. Tub and shower and one vanity sink in the bathroom. Computer and desk provided. Restaurant and room service available but I did not use either one. Being located in Atlantic Station made for easy walking access to shopping, restaurants, groceries, and movie theater.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Atlantic Station, responded to this review, 8 August 2011
Dear ripfortwo,

Thank you for providing a review on TWELVE Hotel Atlantic Station. I am glad to read that you enjoyed your visit with us. I will look into our valet entry signage and see if we can enhance this to make it easier for our guests. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back on a future visit to midtown atlanta.

regards,

John Reilly

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Atlanta, GA
Reviewed 27 July 2011

My wife and I stayed in a regular king suite and were very impressed. The suite had a "lofty"/modern feel which we enjoyed. Very nice kitchen area, living area,decent size bedroom, and large bathroom.

Very covienent location as we walked to Strip for drinks and sushi after going to the aquarium. The GM, Mr Reily was very kind and left us a few treats as we were celebrating an anniversary.

Lobby bar abd restuarnt looked very nice but we did not stop by.

All I can say is I WILL be returning in the future !!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank hotlanta11
Dear hotlanta1,

Thank you for the review and hope your anniversary was enjoyable. I hope we see you again on your next trip -- (possibly next anniverssary).

San Francisco, California
Reviewed 27 May 2011

At first appearance this seemed to be a good hotel. The experience proved that despite trying to be upscale/chic, the hotel fumbles the basics. The room was pleasant enough though on the second floor behind the elevators (who designed this? But read on), buti soon found (1) the shower light was out), (2) the drain in the sink was stuck in closed position, (3) there were no hand towels or bath mat, (4) the safe didn't work; low battery. Maintenance corrected the safe and light, andpartially fixed the sink, while using the commode. The sink was fully fixed the next day. Sheets were not changed despite a gratuity, though towels and a bath mat were provided. All in all, not as good as a Courtyard. And, the neighborhood around the hotel is questionable, despite a one.time upscale mall adjacent

Room Tip: Stay away from x05, x06 and x07
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Atlantic Station, responded to this review, 13 June 2011
Dear Bob1181,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your feedback on your stay. I have shared your comments with the operations team and we are focused on improving our overall consistency. I am glad to report that we have many new improvements and initiatives planned for both the TWELVE Hotel and at Atlantic Station as a whole which will continue to make it an attractive venue for travellers.

regards,

Newnan, Georgia
Reviewed 11 April 2011

We had a great overnight stay at Twelve Atlantic Station. The hotel has a cool, chic style and the guest service was friendly and knowledgeable. Rooms were BIG for downtown, a great space in which the kids could relax and the parents could too. The kitchen is a huge bonus in these rooms. Being across the Interstate from Downtown was not a problem, it was a short drive to the Aquarium and Coke and easy to park there. It was great to LEAVE downtown and come back to Atlantic Station, but with still so much to do there. I would recommend Twelve Atlantic Station for a family with children of all ages, the rooms are great, the staff very friendly and a huge plus....FREE WIFI. My kids had a fantastic time and that's what counts.

Room Tip: See if they have a room with a kitchen
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Atlantic Station, responded to this review, 12 April 2011
Dear NewnanBrit,

I was glad to read that you and your family enjoyed your recent stay at TWELVE Hotel Atlantic Station. Our suites certainly lend themselves to families being comfortable, with the extra space and kitchens. I do hope we can welcome you back to the hotel on a future occassion.

John Reilly -- GM
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 30 March 2011

Got a suite here as a gift. The staff was extremely rude. The room was nice but for the amount I paid I should've went somewhere else. I know what your thinking it's at atlantic station right, well the parking was $14 for 8 hrs on top. Be aware they don't add tax in your fee until checkout. I was not satisfied with my visit here. As nice as the room was the attitudes @ the front desk stink

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank bossatl
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Atlantic Station, responded to this review, 6 April 2011
Dear Bossatl,
Thank you for your feedback. Our goal is and always will be, to provide our guests with a great experience and a key part of this is providing friendly service. I am sorry that we did not deliver this during your stay. I am glad to hear however, that you enjoyed our suite product. I would like to invite you to get intouch with me so that I can hear your experience first hand and take the necessary follow up measures to ensure that we provide consistent friendly service to our guests.

sincerely,

jreilly@twelvehotels.com
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 16 March 2011

My friends and I LOVE TWELVE Atlantic Station. It is our favorite Atlanta staycation location. The all-suite hotel is located in Atlantic Station, a live/work/play community. Steps away from the lobby door is everything you need: food, entertainment and shopping.

A girlfriend getting married??? We instantly make bridal shower plans and book a suite at TWELVE. The suites are large enough to host those in-towners and those visiting from other cities. The entertaining designed kitchen is spacious enough to hold those late night giggles and good times. As the sun sets or after midnight, we take the conversations out to the balcony and enjoy that Atlanta skyline view.

If you are interested in socializing outside your circle, head downstairs to the LOBBY at TWELVE. Any Friday or Saturday night, you will find LOBBY packed with Atlanta's chic and trendy socialites. Stay focused, you never know what local or out-of-town celeb you may spot hanging out at TWELVE.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with friends
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Atlantic Station, responded to this review, 22 March 2011
Glad to hear you enjoyed your Staycation at TWELVE Hotel Atlantic Station.
We will share your great comments with the team.
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 8 March 2011

Upon Checkin I found the staff to be friendly & helpful. As I expect from any hotel.What sets this hotel apart are the rooms. I opened the door to a hotel room that was as big as my first apartment. It had a full kitchen, a spacious living area as well a seperate bedroom area. The bathroom was unbelievable with all the marble and glass. They even have these great computers where you can order your own room service online. No more getting served tea when you ordered coffee. I will definately be going back to this hotel.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
General_Manager_TH, General Manager at Twelve Atlantic Station, responded to this review, 15 March 2011
I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and found the staff friendly and accommodating.
Our suites are spacious and do create a home away from home type enviroment.
I hope that we have the pleasure of serving you on a future visit to Atlanta.