“Great Location in Midtown Atlanta”

Twelve Atlantic Station
Ranked #108 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Location in Midtown Atlanta”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Me and my two sisters stayed at the Twelve Hotel for one night and had a ball! We selected this hotel because Atlantic Station's Midtown Atlanta location put us in the middle of everything. We enjoyed shopping at the many retail shops and dining at the restaurants.

Our room had a great view of Atlantic Station. The one bedroom suite is set up like a studio apartment, complete with a fully equipped kitchen and double beds which was perfect for us.

I loved having a computer in the room and complementary WFI. The staff was friendly and very accommodating. I would stay here in the future.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank suggstravelllc
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Atlantic Station, responded to this review, 25 October 2013
Dear suggstravelllc,

Thank you for the excellent tripadvisor review. I am delighted to read that you and your sisters enjoyed the space and amenities provided in the suite and also the friendly service. Happy to read that your suite had a nice view of Atlantic Station. Atlantic Station is ideal for shopping and also has many attractions for guests to choose from. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next visit.

John Reilly

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Arlington, Texas
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Good hotel. Great location...plenty of shopping and restaurants right outside the hotel door. Lobby tends to be noisy due to bar location in center of lobby. Rooms okay for the price. Hotel personnel helpfula nd very friendly. Bottom line is recommendation due to location.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Dear isypecs,

Thank you for the review. I am glad that you found the location convenient and enjoyed your stay with us. Atlantic Station is a great and convenient midtown neighborhood with many attractions and amenities. I will share your very positive comments with the team.

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I don't usually stay in Atlanta area hotels as I live near Atlanta, but I was attending a week long conference nearby so I decided to stay here. Rooms are nice and spacious - kind of has that unfinished urban contemporary look - not even sure if I'm classifying it correctly. A lot of exposed concrete in the room = ceilings, walls, closet - not saying it's a bad thing, my new office building has the same look. Had a full size kitchen, dining area, stools at the counter, living room area with TV and bedroom was a separate room. While working at night at the dining table I could hear a lot of noise in the hallway, but the noise didn't carry to the bedroom. Bedrooms are nice and quiet. I really didn't have any problems or complaints while staying at this hotel. The hotel sits right on the edge of Atlantic Station so there is plenty to do in walking distance. Restaurants and bars are nearby. Several specialty shops are here too, they even have a Publix and Target across the street. They have a restaurant in the hotel, I ordered room service a couple times. The roasted chicken and salads were great! If I had to complain about something it would be the lighting. Lights take a few minutes to warm up and when you're walking into a dark room late at night it can be a little challenging. I would stay here again if I have to go to another conference in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dear CarolinaBlue73,

Thanks for the super review. I am delighted that you enjoyed the hotel and your stay. Our suites are spacious and are ideal for guests staying for more than a night who want to spread out into a little more space. Glad you enjoyed the food from room service too. I note your comments on the lighting and we will certainly look at what we can do to improve this. The best endorsement a guest can give is that they would stay with us again so thank you for that. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back on a future visit.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights on a business trip and found the hotel to be very nice and really well located near an area with some good nightlife and restaurants.

The hotel looks very new and the rooms are really well appointed and large with a kitchen area. The bar area is pretty small but the restaurant does a nice breakfast.

Nearby there are a selection of good restaurants, pubs (a Yard House) and a movie theater.

Our only disappointment was coming back to the hotel the lunchtime after we'd checked out and being told that we could not sit in their lounge area without buying drinks. Being frequent business travelers we understand that concept and it would have been nice to have been given an opportunity to order something before being told that we had to.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Dear Si405,

Thank you for the review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and were impressed with the hotel. I apologize that you were asked to buy drinks while seated in the lobby. As a hotel guest you are welcome to use the hotel public space to relax so please accept my apologies for this. I will speak to the restaurant management about this. Atlantic Station is a great and convenient neighborhood in midtown and I do hope that you will consider us if staying in midtown again.

Roswell, Georgia
Reviewed 8 October 2013

My stay was like a home away from home. It was a comfortable 1 bedroom place and the kitchen was great to cook meals. The staff was very friendly. Also, the location was excellent. It is located near restaurants, attractions and shopping. I will definitely stay here again in Atlanta.

Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Dear Ravinder K,

Thank you for posting a super review on the site about your stay at TWELVE Hotel Atlantic Station. Your experience of a home away from home is exactly what we aim to provide. I will share your excellent comments with the team. We look forward to welcoming you back on a future occasion.

upstate ny
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Stayed for the weekend while attending a competition in town. Beautiful apartment like rooms. Full kitchen, huge bathroom. Valet serve was great. Staff was wonderful. Quick and easy check in. Great location in the middle of everything or a quick walk to the bus or Marta station.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Atlantic Station, responded to this review, 30 September 2013
Dear UpstateNySimplyme,

Thank you for posting a great review about your recent stay at TWELVE Hotel Atlantic Station. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the accommodations and the neighborhood. I will share your comments on your service experience with the team.

Carrollton, Georgia
Reviewed 26 September 2013

I spent the weekend there after booking through Expedia. The Hotel charged us on top of the Expedia charge twice and put additional hold on my bank account. $1,000 dollars charged to my account when I owed them nothing. I had to call management several times in order to be refuned ny full amount. He then put the blame on my bank because it took me a week in order to get the refund sorted out. I explained to him that my bank did not charge me twice for a hotel room he did. Needless to say their management email does not work and they could have cared less about the situation. I will never stay at this hotel chain again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Atlantic Station, responded to this review, 3 October 2013
Dear Danielle P,

Thank you for the review. I am sorry to read that you experienced difficulty in trying to resolve a hold on your credit card. I can understand how frustrating that must have been for you and I want to extend my apologies for the inconvenience that it caused you. I have spoken to our Front Office Manager about the situation and he will be reaching out to you personally.

John Reilly

Travellers are raving about these Atlanta hotels