“Outstanding service!”

Ranked #87 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Lille, France
“Outstanding service!”
Reviewed 31 May 2011

My family and I stayed at this phenomenal hotel and we were stunned with the staff. They will make sure your stay at the hotel is as pleasant as possible. I recommend this hotel. Now every time I visit the city I always make my reservations there. Also, the location is very convenient. Close to everything you need to be close to.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Sdq074

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
  • Turkish first
U.S.
Reviewed 31 May 2011

I attended a conference and stayed at the Comfort Suites in downtown Atlanta because of the central location and great price. I was not disappointed, the staff was pleasant and focused on service. We had a shuttle each day and guest relations manager, Jason Weir, went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of. The complimentary breakfast was a welcome bonus each morning, along with the free wi-fi that allowed me to get my work done as well. I have definitely recommended this hotel to my colleagues.

Room Tip: Since all the rooms are suites you can't lose!
1 Thank Dorethia
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 31 May 2011

The beauty of this property is solidly reflected in the presentation and authentic attitude of its staff. Thus, the wow factor was demonstrated by all with whom I had the privilege of interaction. They wowed me at every turn, question, and amenity.

This hotel is my only recommendation in downtown Atlanta. Thank you goes out to the General Manager and all those who mirror his poise and professionalism.

Best wishes, Daymain. See you next year!

1 Thank MarcusRedmon
New York City, New York
Reviewed 27 May 2011

i stayed at this property for 5 nights when the hotel first opened. the property is newly-renovated and the rooms are fantastic w/ comfy beds. there is a full bedroom and separate living area, and the kitchen made things super convenient with a nice-sized fridge, microwave AND wet bar. loved it. the interiors are very modern and well-appointed, and the common areas are nice, as well.

the staff is super-friendly and the GM was ever-present and always helpful, with a positive attitude. when i was there the night attendant/doorman was Mr. Clarence Dixon: Nicest. Man. Ever. i'd come back to the hotel again just to chat with him.

as far as location, while typical of any downtown hotel location, i found it to be safe and convenient to downtown-type amenities (ie - manicure, post office drug store, restaurants, etc) and it is just steps away from MARTA, which made it really easy to get over to the football stadium (2 stops I think).

recommended - you will be well taken care of.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled solo
Valdosta, Georgia
Reviewed 23 May 2011

I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel and friendliness of staff. My room was fantastic. Even though I heard horror stories about the area of town I was staying in I felt very SAFE at this hotel. Would stay here again if sent to Atlanta for business or pleasure.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
dsmith8600, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Downtown, responded to this review, 24 May 2011
Thank you for your comments, as with all comments we appreciate the opportunity to hear the guest opinion, and learn from every opportunity given to us. We appreciate your business and thank you for the time that you took to complete this process.

Many thanks!

Truly,

Daymain C. Smith
Comfort Suites Atlanta Downtown/Convention Center
Reviewed 22 May 2011

Very pleased with the hotel. It was clean, secure, and the staff was friendly and efficient. I would stay again and I would recommend. Oh, and the General Manager was visible, and in the trenches, making the guest experience awesome!

• Stayed May 2011
anniston
Reviewed 20 May 2011

everything was great from the service, breakfast to the parking, i would recommend this hotel to anyone. great job!

Room Tip: book through choice hotels
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your comments. We really appreciate the time you took to complete this survey and share with us your thoughts about our hotel. Our team tries hard to make every guest experience a delightful one. Again, we thank you for your loyalty and giving us the opportunity to be a part of your travel plans while visiting Atlanta!

Truly,