“Lots of Value for My Dollar!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Downtown

Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Downtown
Ranked #87 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Norfolk, Virginia
“Lots of Value for My Dollar!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2011

I was extremely pleasantly surprised with my room. This hotel was the cheapest in the area and I was afraid that the room would represent this. However, when I got there the staff was helpful and friendly and the room was HUGE! My room had a bedroom with a king bed and a living room area with a pull-out couch...not to mention a TV in EACH room. I was the only person staying and this was more than enough space for me. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
      Cleanliness

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (134)
  • Turkish first
Mobile, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2011

This hotel is the ABSOLUTE BEST! My family and I were in town visiting relatives and our stay was extrodinary! The staff was friendly and very handled all of our requests without reservation. The room was spacious and inviting and the BED was the absolute best! I will DEFINITELY stay here again because the location was centrally located within minutes to food and fun! This hotel is my favorite! We will be back!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank CourtneyChaney2011
dsmith8600, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Downtown, responded to this review, 12 July 2011
Truly thank you.

Wow! Thank you so much for the time, effort and detail that had to go into a review about Comfort Suites Downtown . Your review was appreciated and reviewed by the management staff. We willdefinitely share this with the entire staff and this is why we strive to be #1. It's is feedback like this that keeps our team excited and motivated to serve our guests. This is the best review written about our hotel! Thanks again.
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2011

I had a great stay at the Comfort Suites in Downtown Atlanta. The room was extremely spacious and very clean. I have stayed at extremely upscale hotels and the room was on par if not better than them. The staff was fantastic! They have a great shuttle service and are willing to take you to most places within downtown Atlanta including the World Congress center, Aquarium, and local restaurants. They were extremely helpful when a package was not delivered correctly and shuttled the package to me at my convention when it arrived. The staff was helpful in every aspect. The only negative I could say is that the area surrounding the hotel does not seem to be the safest, especially at night. I would not recommend walking around the area near the hotel after dark, especially alone. However, I thoroughly recommend this hotel as a fantastic value, I got a great rate through the hotel myself using my AAA card.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank shutterbug44
dsmith8600, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Downtown, responded to this review, 11 July 2011
Dear guest,

Thank you for the feedback on our spacious rooms, from an travelers perspective. We at Comfort Suites Atlanta Downtown are happy to hear that your first stay with us was a great one! We really appreciate the great review! We hope to have the privilege of welcoming you back to our hotel soon!!!

Again, on behalf of the staff it was our pleasure to have you as a guest of Comfort Suites Atlanta Downtown.
Montgomery, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2011

I am a Hilton Property person, but this one weekend I had family that had already checked-in the Comfort Suites Hotel Downton Atlanta, GA. However, we did not want to be seperated; so my family and I crowded in together to make it a huge event.
I am now convienced that Comfort Suites are nice depending on the staff that is working. From the time we checked-in until the moment we left the Hotel, the management staff seemed to greet us, made sure we know of events happening in town, and offered great suggesstions for resturants for our family (35) to dine and relax. The rooms were nice and spaceious for a Comfort Suites Hotel. I would give this hotel a five star rating just for its cleaniness, friendly staff, and great location in the downtown area of Atlanta.
Once again, thanks to the management staff for wonderful time. We will look forward to the next rotation of our family get together in Atlanta, Ga. We will be using the Comfort Suites Hotel, Downtown Atlanta, Ga.

David Austin

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank daustin0415
Dear Guest

Wow! This is the best review ever written about Comfort Suites Atlanta Downtown! Thank you so much for the time, effort and detail that had to go into a review like this. Your review was read to the entire management team. It's is feedback like this that keeps our team excited and motivated to serve our guests. Thanks again.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2011

Great hotel. Rooms are huge and staff is good. Because of valet parking, if you are driving , try not to check-in between 2 and 4 PM, as they get jammed up. The front of the building has only room for 6 vehicles, and until valet parks you, you are stuck. FYI, the valet people also doubles as bell-hops for luggage help, so if they are parking cars, your luggage might have to sit in their locked area, but you cannot access their secure storage area until valet gets back from parking your car. Another FYI, their parking garage is about 1 to 2 blocks away. The location of the hotel is nice, as it is a mile from all the attractions and the courthouse. They have a shuttle that runs on a schedule so it is hit and miss. The room is great. Great bedding, good water pressure and a nice business center. very modern and clean hotel. Be careful of the neighborhood at night. Though the hotel is good, I would not advise my friends to stay there because of the neighborhood. I cannot fault management as it is out of their control. The hotel itself is secure but once I walked out of the door and got passed their cobblestone street, I did not feel safe.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank jwong29371
Amarillo, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2011

The staff was wonderful and very friendly . Everyone helped us out tremendously. The breakfast staff, bell hops, security officer and desk staff were excellent. The rooms were very secured and clean. We will definitely stay again....

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank tsims06
dsmith8600, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Downtown, responded to this review, 22 June 2011
Thank you Barbara!

Truly, I thank you for being our guest and allowing us to impress you. My team and I work very hard to give you (our guest) the best that we have and to be acknowledged by the people that we do it all for is humbling. We are located close to the Capitol Building, Turner Field, the Georgia Dome and over 100 restaurants in the downtown Atlanta Market. And if you cant walk to it, we can drive you to it in our shuttle within 2.0 miles of our hotel.

Again, I am humbled by your comments and I thank you for taking the time out to share with us!

Truly,

Daymain C. Smith
The "New" Comfort Suites Atlanta Downtown
Fort Valley, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2011

The hotel was located close to the State Department and Capitol Building. The room was clean and the valet service outstanding. The receptionist made me feel welcome and appreciated.
Continental breakfast was included but not something to write home about. Not too many opportunities to find a nice restaurant for dinner if you do not have a mode of transportation, are unfamiliar with Marta and the surroundings.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Barbara2058
Location is Everything!

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your comments. Our shuttle should have been offered to you and your party..... We are close to restaurants, but obviously we did not provide you with adequate options, therefore I will us this review as a training opportunity to share with my guest services team to insure that future guests do not experience this feeling of being land locked.

I am glad that you did find comfort in your stay with us though. I am also pleased that you shared the yen, and the yang of your stay. I truly intend on applying your offerings and utilize this opportunity to improve and deliver you the service that you have become acustom to.

Thank you again for being open with us, and allowing us the opportunity to grow from what you have shared.

Truly,