“Warped Tour”

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Warped Tour”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My little brother, my husband, and myself visited for a concert called Warped Tour. It is kind of a tradition for me and my little brother. Loved it here and really enjoyed the show. Planning to attend again this year.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Nicole J

Atlanta, Georgia
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 98 helpful votes
“Nice place for a summer concert”
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Went with friends to see Springsteen - my first visit and I liked the venue. We parked in the lots closest, but in the back and got out easily after the show. We did not eat there, but drinks and bathrooms were easy to access. We we're under the roof and had a good view of to stage and the screens - the sound system was fine and the seats were also fine although we stood most of the time.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank David M
Kennesaw, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great show, rude staff”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

The venue itself was very clean, the food was good, and the beer was extremely overpriced. There was a bathroom attendant who had a very efficient system going. However, after going in and coming back out (and being seen twice by the ticket checkers), my mother couldn't find her ticket in her bag. I had my ticket, but she was refused return entry. We understand they don't want people "sneaking" in, but the rude employee let another man WITHOUT his ticket in who was holding a beer. What saved us was my email printout confirming that I bought four (expensive) tickets. He unwillingly let us go. When she asked him why he let the other ticketless guy go, he rudely snapped at her. It's sad that a highly paying customer was discriminated against. She ended up finding her ticket in her seat.

1 Thank Jakolnik
Covington, Georgia
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 91 helpful votes
“Old and in a shaky part of town”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

This amphitheater is old and rundown. The drink prices are worse than any concert venue we've attended. There is one bathroom area and lines are a mile long. Some of the stalls are out of order and have no doors. Parking is a risk in and of itself unless you fork over the money for VIP parking inside the amphitheater gates. Otherwise you might park at a nearby gas station for $20....not kidding.

Visited May 2014
4 Thank tras99
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Terrible area of town!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Have enjoyed all of the concerts I've seen down there but am fearful of the surrounding area. Not for the faint of heart. Wish more shows would play at Encore arena in Alpharetta!

Visited May 2014