“Great Time!”

Add it.
Whole World Theatre
Ranked #13 of 124 Nightlife in Atlanta
More attraction details
Owner description: Whole World Theatre offers a truly unique blend of Improv and Theatre. The improvised comedy on our stage springs from our character-based reality, emotions, and experiences. Our actors are trained for this style of improv through our ongoing training programs. You, the audience members create the scenes by giving suggestions to the MC during the show, and/or to our Suggestion Circulators in the lobby pre-show. Our talented musicians play improvisationally to each scene to complete your comedic experience.
Waynesville, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2011

The best value in Atlanta. Took my 13 year old son and we laughed till we cried. Would highly recommend. The cast and staff are very friendly and oh so talented. Both shows on Saturday were sold out. They don't pick on the audience and welcome your suggestions for skits. My son liked this better than all the other places we went to in Atlanta.

Visited August 2011
1 Thank moabnelson

AdventureAdam
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Best Kept Secret”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2010

I'm a native and a frequent visitor to the whole world theater. It never fails to make you laugh. The theater is small and cozy with a bar in the front lobby. Great for a date, friends coming to town, and literally just about any groups. Maybe a little pg-13 for the kiddos, but not to risque. Crowd participation is limited and if your a little shy don't fret. The performers change from day to day and so do the skits. If you sign up for their newsletter you will always be able to find a deal.

3 Thank AdventureAdam
Atlanta, GA
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Never fails to make you laugh”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2009

Whole World is my favorite Improv. I have been several times, and the cast is always hilarious. I always take my out of town guests here.

If you make an original suggestion, you also get a free beer.

Atlanta, Georgia
66 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 133 helpful votes
“What a pleasant treat and surprise in Atlanta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2009

After living here for almost 5 years, I went to check this place out at the urging of a friend.... and man did I laugh.... I mean really laugh. The open bar and food and all is super cool. I totally recommend this place and will surely go again with more friends in tow.