“Delicious Turkish food!”

Dining options: Reservations
Osprey, Florida
“Delicious Turkish food!”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

A Turkish friend recommended that we eat at Cafe Mezo while visiting Georgia Tech, and we're so glad she did! We enjoyed a delicious meal of three appetizer dips with soft chewy bread, beef and lamb shish kabob beautifully presented on a wood plank. The service was excellent. We'll definitely go back if our son ends up attending Georgia Tech!

Visited April 2014

• Turkish first
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Mediterranean Food!”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Finally Midtown has a great Mediterranean restaurant in the heart of Midtown! This is a great place to visit with friends... They have a large porch and tons of great food options! Plenty of vegan options too!

Visited March 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“A new middle eastern restaurant close to the Fox theater”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

This new restaurant (opened in January) is within close walking distance to the Fox theater, making it a great choice for a pre-theater dinner. It is located in a recently refurbished Victorian house. It is still waiting for its liquor license, so right now it is BYO. The food is Lebanese/middle eastern/Greek with a modern interpretation. Everything we (there were 4 of us) had was delicious and the servings are generous. There are the traditional appetizers (hummus, babba gnoosh, dolmades) and some I've never seen. As expected lamb and beef rule. Some main courses are served on wooden palettes. There is also a prix fixe menus which ran about $22 (3 appetizers, main course, dessert).

• Visited March 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Wonderful spot and great food.”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

This is a new restaurant in the city and has happily become one of my favorites. From the minute you walk in the service is friendly and welcoming.

I've enjoyed the all the appetizers are delicious. hummus, fried goat cheese, felafel. I am glad I went with a big group and got to try a bit of everything my first time there. I've been back since and had a great time. This time I finally had room for dessert. The rice pudding is divine and I would head back just for that.

They are a great addition to the neighborhood.

• Visited January 2014