“Overcharged!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Atlanta
Ponce de Leon Place
Ranked #7 of 21 Atlanta B&B and Inns
Reviewed 30 August 2012

We hadn't stayed in a B & B in quite some time, so we decided to give it a try. Was quoted one amount over the telephone when I was inquiring about Ponce de Leon Place. Upon our arrival when she ran my credit card she charged me a higher rate. When I questioned her about the difference she denied that she had ever quoted me a cheaper price. Possibly it slipped her mind?? I thought she obviously needed the money more than I did. That will be the last visit for us at Ponce de Leon Place.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank GADawg008

Reviewed 21 July 2012

Wonderful B&B! Stayed in the Executive Suite and loved everything about it! Spacious and comfortable. Lana took care of every detail.....from wine and soft drinks in the refrigerator to cards and games in the armor. Breakfast was awesome! Lana was the perfect balance... never imposing but very accommodating.. Will definitely stay at this charming B&B again!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank kkjohnson521
Reviewed 5 July 2012

After arriving at the Ponce de Leon, I was glad that all of the hotels were booked in Atlanta for a conference I was attending - otherwise I never would have found this fabulous place. This charming B&B is in a safe, quiet neighborhood with wonderful shops and restaurants within walking distance. I decided to stay an extra day so to relish in the surroundings of this relaxing environment. I stayed in the Executive Suite with a screened in porch. I was treated like a queen with delicious breakfasts served on the porch if I wished: omelettes, fresh peaches, wheat pancakes, orange juice, fresh strawberries, granola ... After a hard day of work then returning to the B&B, there were always fresh cherries on the table, with soothing music playing in the room and lamps dimly lit - it was heaven! The bathroom does have all of the amenities, including a make up mirror. Innkeeper Lana is truly an amazing woman. I will most certainly be back to the Ponce de Leon Place B&B.

Room Tip: There are three suites at this B&B. I was able to visit two of these. Each has its own persona...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Joyforlife
Reviewed 22 May 2012

The name of the Bed and Breakfast was what originally attracted us to this wonderful place - Lana does a mean breakfast that will fill you for the day - quite location - and we too felt more at peace there than at home as one other viewer mentioned. And a microwave in our room for that midnight snack of popcorn - nice conversation - and a great introduction to sites and places to eat in Atlanta.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HungryHunter62
Reviewed 29 April 2012

We loved every moment of our stay at Ponce de Leon Place B & B while visiting our son and family in Atlanta. Our beautifully appointed suite contained a collection of eclectic antiques, but mainly with a Marilyn Monroe theme. Lana's breakfasts are to die for! They were all so creative and beautifully presented, to say nothing of extremely delicious, too!!! Our welcome night surprise were two little bottles of wine and lacey cookies, which we enjoyed while relaxing in the landscaped backyard full of flowers. We will definitely return to this charming B & B next time we visit Atlanta!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Railfans
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Stayed in the City Suite while visiting my daughter who lives in the Virginia Highlands area. The room was very nice with a kitchenette, comfortable bed and nice bathroom. We ate breakfast on the front porch, which was lovely. The owner is very nice and accommodating. There were cookies and a small bottle of champagne for us. I thought that was a nice touch. I would definitely stay there again when visiting Atlanta.

Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank tinaindenver
Reviewed 28 March 2012

A perfect stay at a beautifully kept B & B. Slept better here than in my own home! Comfortable, clean and just lovely... Recommended highly! Your breakfasts were terrific and we miss them already!! Thanks Lana for your wonderful accomodations!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family