“Excellent Staff”

Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Vinings
Ranked #127 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
“Excellent Staff”
Reviewed 17 February 2013

My husband and myself have stayed here when he works out of town. The staff is second to none and Tony does and excellent job in making sure you are treated like family.
He goes out of his way to make sure the room, facility are perfect and he always greets you with a smile

• Stayed January 2013
2 Thank mstrehle
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Vinings, responded to this review, 18 March 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Skokie, Illinois
Reviewed 25 January 2013

we had a great time at the property. It was a great to have Tony at the front desk. I really didnt like the condition of the property. It was very run down and needed to be the remodeled. We as a family loved the area and the the surroundings. It was closed to everything an in walking distance.

Room Tip: it has a dishwasher and an oven
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Di-Solari
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Vinings, responded to this review, 28 January 2013

Cleveland, Tennessee
Reviewed 4 September 2012

check in was great staff was very nice. great for the price. It was close to Downtown Atlanta. We were very pleased with the room overall. It looked very home like. Love the kitchen too it looked like an actual apartment, that you could live in. it had an laundry room and an exercise room. We came for Gay pride. We will be staying again!!!!!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank ATLFan311
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Vinings, responded to this review, 7 September 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.

Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed 24 August 2012 via mobile

This hotel has well appointed, clean rooms each with its own kitchen. The staff is very helpful and friendly. There is a nice pool as well. The location is hard to beat, right next to several good restaurants, a frozen yogurt place, a bagel shop etc., right across the street from a Publix, and right off the interstate. There are luxury condo towers all around here and there is a short walk or drive to the shops and restaurants of Vinings. And most weeks you can get a room for less than $60/night. This is the best extended stay hotel I have seen and a great value.

• Stayed June 2012

Fishers, In
Reviewed 2 August 2012

My family stayed at this hotel on our way home from a long vacation. We were pleased with the price and the room overall. I think I'd read in another review of this location that towels were in short supply, and we also had this experience. We were eventually able to get some more. There was also an issue with the shower curtain rod, which I later called to the attention of the manager. The breakfast was limited, and only offered coffee for a beverage. I inquired about something for my daughter to drink, and the hotel manager herself brought one of her own personal bottled waters for her. She was very sweet and helpful, and receptive to my suggestions for more variety at breakfast. The room was clean and well-sized and we would quite likely stay there again.

Room Tip: I would recommend not getting a room by the entrance as it was a little noisy when we were first try...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Vinings, responded to this review, 13 August 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. However, I do apologize for the miscommunication of our "On the Go" breakfast offerings. While I am glad we were able to provide you with some bottled water, we will work harder to improve how we explain the options upon check-in to our guests.

Kingsland, Georgia
Reviewed 19 July 2012

Came to Atlanta for the state swim meet, wanted to stay close to meet but didnt want to pay an arm and a leg for 5 days. Found this hotel on priceline, it is a nice comfortable hotel and nice clean rooms. I like the fact that we can bring our own food and cook our own meals in the full size kitchen and fridge, with stove, oven diswasher etc. I ended up getting 2 rooms for 1/2 the price of one. Due to free internet and free parking which you pay a ton for a day in the "fancier" hotels.

Room Tip: 4th floor is smoking rooms. so if you are a non smoker dont go there! LOL
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. As you know, our unique suites are designed with you in mind. Offering amenities like a full refrigerator, stovetop, in-room wifi access, personalized voicemail, and on-premise laundry in exceptionally priced rooms has led us to be the premier extended stay option in the industry. And with guests like you, we will continue to thrive.

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 17 April 2012 via mobile

We stayed here on a stop over drive through Atlanta. We have a 30 lb dog and needed a pet friendly hotel that wasn't too expensive. For the price, this was the best option we have used for pet friendly hotels. The pet fee was only $25.
The rooms are average for this type of hotel. However, the price was really low verses comparable hotels. The bathroom was simple, and could use some new wallpaper. The kitchen in the studio only had 3 plates, 2 bowls, 2 forks and knives. So it was an incomplete set. I didn't like the bed. The matress was older and very very soft. The rest of the room was clean and simple. The neighborhood is good. Close to restaurants, shopping and more.

Stayed April 2012
4 Thank ereynihc
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Vinings, responded to this review, 19 July 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Atlanta - Vinings. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Cumberland Mall
Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Vinings
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Ballpark at Cobb Galleria
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Clairmont
Hotel Indigo Atlanta – Vinings
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy

Been to Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Vinings? Share your experiences!