“Excellent hotel”

Ranked #85 of 171 Hotels in Atlanta
Geneva, Switzerland
“Excellent hotel”
Reviewed 27 May 2011

This hotel was recommended to me by a local who had used it before. It's nice because it changes from the anonymous chains.
Situation is excellent, next to a MARTA station and convenient for attractions.
I took a suite as we needed to hold some meetings and it was ideal for this. The rooms are spacious, with high ceilings. It's all very functional, but very adequate and everything worked.
All staff were very friendly, reception, room maids, valet.
I had breakfast in the restaurant and service was a little slow.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this review, 13 June 2011
Dear catmouse,

Thank you for writing a review on the hotel. I am glad that you had a very good experience with us. I will share your feedback on the pace of service in the restaurant with the restaurant team and assure you that we will work on this area.

regards,

John Reilly

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Montgomery, Alabama
Reviewed 10 May 2011

My experience at Twelve Centennial was GREAT my spouse and I went for a weekend getaway purchasing the The ultimate urban get-away for two package. Which include,accommodations in a Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite, 2 adult VIP, un-timed tickets to the Georgia Aquarium, and Valet Parking. When checking in staff was friendly, as well as professional my check-in was also quick no delays made reservations online no problems with checking in,valet parking staff was great,and Aquarium was only blocks away from hotel.The room it self was very nice with a modern look and a wonderful view of city.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
Dear MrsH2012,

Thank you for staying at TWELVE and thank you for the great review. I have already shared your comments with the valet and front desk staff. I hope we have the opportunity to serve you on your next visit to Atlanta.

Florida
Reviewed 7 April 2011

First let me tell you the positive. The hotel is beautiful with lovely rooms and the location is great for getting around Atlanta. The negative is that the service there is none. This hotel is not sure if they want to be in the hospitality business or sell residences. From housekeeping, valet to their general staff they give poor service.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this review, 9 April 2011
Dear sandykdo,

Thank you for submitting a review about TWELVE Centennial Park Hotel. We have a great product and work very hard to support our product with friendly service. I am sorry we did not meet your expectations on this visit. I invite you to contact me so that I can hear the specifics of your experience first hand and work to ensure we are consistently offering our guests very high standards of service.
I can assure you that we are in the hotel business and I am not sure why you would think otherwise. If you would be kind enough to accept my invitation to get intouch I would be delighted to talk with you about your overall experience.

sincerely,

jreilly@twelvehotels.com
404-418-1206
Tulsa, OK
Reviewed 5 April 2011

I am a fellow hotellier myself so I am always extra critical of a hotel staff, but more importantly the arrival experience.

Specializing in rooms, I tend to be the hardest on the front desk staff. The staff of the front office was nothing short of great. Jenny at the front desk and Roy (I believe on valet, but was helping at the desk) did a truly fantastic job!

Nick in the bar was very knowledgable of the area and gave us tips on where to go for night life, not only for fun but safety as well.

Needless to say anyone I speak with visiting Atlanta I will overly stress that there is no where else in ATL to stay other than Twelve.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with friends
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this review, 6 April 2011
Dear hotel_critic21,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay. I am delighted to read that you had a great experience. I will be sure to commend Jenny, Roy and Nick for providing friendly and helpful service to you during your stay. I hope we will be able to welcome you back to TWELVE on a future visit to Atlanta.

sincerely,

Georgia
Reviewed 27 March 2011

I stayed here for a girl's night out and it was great. The rooms are really modern and the kitchen is really nice. The view from my room was great. Parking was a little expensive and the valet was slow when we were leaving, but he knew they were slow and refused a tip.

I will definitely be back here with my family.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with friends
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this review, 29 March 2011
We are delighted to hear that you had a great stay with us. Thank you for the feedback on valet service. We will share your comments and work on providing prompt service consistently. Hope we can welcome you back on a future occassion.
Warsaw, Kentucky
Reviewed 14 March 2011

We stayed here for 3 nights during the SEC basketball tournament. It was a great stay and the service was excellent. If you don't mind short walks, it's a great location to downtown venues. Will definitely stay again during my next trip to Atlanta.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
General_Manager_TH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this review, 15 March 2011
We are always delighted to read that our guests had a great experience--Thank You for your feedback.
Congratulations on your success in the tournamnet
Matteson, Illinois
Reviewed 24 February 2011

I loved this hotel and the service received - valet parking, housekeeping, front desk service, etc. Anyway, here's some quick, useful info...valet were friendly and quick, front desk staff was helpful and efficient, the atmosphere was "chic", the rooms were large, quiet and comfortable. Will definitely return on my next visit to Atlanta.

The room was very nice and clean. The concrete ceilings were a little odd. I like windows and the ceiling to floors windows were great. We stayed for 5 days but arrived in the evening and did not have a problem - check in was smooth, some front desk staff were a little stiff (but not offensive). Loved having a kitchen which was awesome (felt like I was at home and not in a hotel). Housekeeping even put the dishes in the dishwasher for us when we didn't have time to do it - lovely.

We needed to request cookware specific to what we need. I thought we'd have to wait until the morning considering by the time we asked it was getting late. Not at all. Someone came up right away, wrote down what we needed, and returned promptly with a bin full of stuff (lol - even things we didn't think about like a cutting board).

I wasn't going to use the valet service at first because I thought I would have to wait a long time to get my car, but not the case. Also, that GHOST system - the computer that is in the room - is an excellent idea. No system is perfect that runs all night/day, it only required 1 simple restart (instructions on screen). You can do just about everything including surf the internet - good news with two preteens in the room.

Overall , I truly enjoyed the stay and so did the family. Too bad it wasn't hot enough to enjoy the pool - which is outside.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business