“Great place to stay near the Aquarium”

Twelve Centennial Park
Ranked #97 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 6 August 2011

We had a 2 BR suite complete with a full kitchen. It was a very attractive and the staff was friendly and helpful. My only complaint ... the sheets were a bit scratchy but the bed was comfortable. Otherwise a great boutique hotel in downtown Atlanta.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank bevsdogs
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2011

Dear bevsdogs,

Thank you for the review of TWELVE. I am glad to read that overall you had a great experience on your visit. I will have our housekeeping manager follow up on your comments about the sheets.
I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back on your next visit to downtown Atlanta.

Reviewed 27 June 2011

I stayed here for 2 nights with my mother and toddler daughter. We came here late one night after leaving another hotel that was problematic. We were all exhausted and stressed out. The desk clerk gave us a complimentary upgrade that absolutely made our trip.

The room -- really a suite -- was gigantic, with a full kitchen, comfortable living room, two double beds, and a massive bathroom. Floor to ceiling windows provided lots of light, and there was even a small balcony.

We were planning to visit the Georgia Aquarium, which is just down the street, so the location was great. One morning we were looking for a place for breakfast (there is no breakfast at the hotel, if that's something that matters to you) and the desk clerk recommended a great place a couple of blocks away.

It was a very chic and stylish place, but felt comfortable for children too. When we checked out, the desk clerk gave my daughter a little stuffed animal as a surprise. Service was excellent from beginning to end, and we had a wonderful stay. Will definitely return.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Tara A
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2011

Dear Tea-Babe,

Thank you for the feedback. I am delighted to read that you had a great stay. (Our large suites are perfect for families). We do have a great restaurant on the lobby level which is actually run by Concentrics Restaurants, so I am sorry that we did not highlight that clearly to you. I do hope we have the pleasure of hosting you and your family on a future trip to Atlanta.

regards,

Reviewed 21 June 2011

Beautiful two bedroom/two bath suite. The hotel provided all the comforts of home with the full kitchen complete with dishwasher, dishes, glasses and cookware. The bedding was very comfortable and the bathrooms were very spacious. The roof-top pool was beautiful as well. The staff were very nice and extremely attentive. The only thing missing was a washer & dryer. And the location was superb, right next to the Marta (subway). So you don't have to necessarily drive to get around. Not the cheapest hotel in town, but you get what you pay for. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2011

Dear TravelingBert19,

Thanks for the great comments about the hotel. I am glad to hear you had an enjoyable stay with us. I hope we have the opportunity to serve you onn a future trip to Atlanta.

sincerely,

Reviewed 7 June 2011

My boyfriend and I stayed here for my birthday and we absolutely loved everything about the Twelve! We stayed in a deluxe king suite and the pictures on their website really dont do it justice. It was spotlessly clean, very very spacious. It was so so QUIET which was great. The full kitchen was great even though we didnt really need it. Love the bathroom and the big bath tub too. The pool and full fitness center were lovely. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. And the best part was the price! They could charge a lot more for these rooms if they wanted to! No outrageous charges were on my bill when I checked out. I wish we got to stay longer!! Would definitely go back next time we are in Atlanta.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2011

Dear Imakate,

Thank you for your great comments. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your visit to TWELVE and Atlanta. Hope we see you on your next visit.

Reviewed 4 June 2011

The TWELVE Hotel is the reason I am enjoying my travels to Atlanta more than before. I work right across the street at the Summit. When I am not at work, I enjoy the relaxing in a well kept room. The rooms are contemproary which is quite relaxing. The dining dishes are so delicious and srved by true professionals. The staff at the front desk are helpful, friendly, and always make sure I smle as I am coming or going. Who ever dreamed up the TWELVE's concept is a true genius / brilliant business man. Kudo's from Austin, Texas

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business

Dear mhkolande,

Thanks for the great feedback and thank you for being a loyal customer.
We look forward to serving you on your next visit.

Reviewed 27 May 2011

This hotel was recommended to me by a local who had used it before. It's nice because it changes from the anonymous chains.
Situation is excellent, next to a MARTA station and convenient for attractions.
I took a suite as we needed to hold some meetings and it was ideal for this. The rooms are spacious, with high ceilings. It's all very functional, but very adequate and everything worked.
All staff were very friendly, reception, room maids, valet.
I had breakfast in the restaurant and service was a little slow.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business

Dear catmouse,

Thank you for writing a review on the hotel. I am glad that you had a very good experience with us. I will share your feedback on the pace of service in the restaurant with the restaurant team and assure you that we will work on this area.

regards,

Reviewed 10 May 2011

My experience at Twelve Centennial was GREAT my spouse and I went for a weekend getaway purchasing the The ultimate urban get-away for two package. Which include,accommodations in a Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite, 2 adult VIP, un-timed tickets to the Georgia Aquarium, and Valet Parking. When checking in staff was friendly, as well as professional my check-in was also quick no delays made reservations online no problems with checking in,valet parking staff was great,and Aquarium was only blocks away from hotel.The room it self was very nice with a modern look and a wonderful view of city.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear MrsH2012,

Thank you for staying at TWELVE and thank you for the great review. I have already shared your comments with the valet and front desk staff. I hope we have the opportunity to serve you on your next visit to Atlanta.