Twelve Centennial Park
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$203
US$148
US$191
US$186
  • Pool
All reviewsfull kitchencentennial parkcivic center marta stationliving roomfront deskpots and pansmini apartmentfew hiccupsroom servicelarge bathroomvalet parkinghotel roomvalet serviceroad noisesitting areahome away from homeroom key
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 March 2012

We stayed two nights and the suite was beautiful. We didn't avail ourselves of any of the facilities so I can't comment but there was always a crowd at the bar and the lunchtimes seemed busy.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Harry95
Reviewed 27 March 2012

We stayed at this hotel for the NCAA Regional tournament. I cannot say enough good things. The staff at the front desk, the valet, the bar staff were so helpful, friendly and nice. The suite surpassed my expectations. It aw a smaller suite, but a good size for us, clean, and we had all that we needed in the kitchen in the way of plates and cups. The housekeeping staff was superb, we had no issue getting the extra towels requested. The GHOST system worked great. We splurged and had room service, was fast and the food was very tasty. Although the hotel is very close to the interstate, noise was not an issue at night. I just can't find anything to complain about, and we utilized most of the services offered. Also, the rate e got through Expedia was very reasonable for this type of hotel. We'd choose this over the other 4 star hotels in the area.

Can't say enough about the location. Close enough to walk to the Georgia Dome, the Aquarium, World of Coca-Cola, shopping and dining. Friends from ATL visited us and she thought the hotel and the location were above par. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

Stayed: March 2012
3  Thank Kcrho1
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2012

Dear Kcrho1,

Thank you for the great review and delighted to read the tag line "Love this Hotel".
I will share your wonderful comments with the hotel team. I hope that your team did well in the tournament.

Reviewed 26 March 2012

My husband and I live in the Atlanta area and this is our favorite place to go for a Staycation. From the friendly valet, to the accommodating front desk staff, beautiful rooms, delicious room service, proximity to local attractions, we couldn't ask for anything more. Thank you Twelve for a wonderful weekend.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank miss-minnesota3
Reviewed 13 March 2012

This was my third time staying at this hotel and once again they did not disappoint. From the valet to the front desk they provided excellent customer service. You may get more value out of your stay if you are staying here for period of time or if you have a two bedroom and are staying with family. They have lots of extra amenities such as granite counter tops, fridge and appliances and at the end of the day you are paying for all of these amenities. So if you are only here for a simply overnight stay you may question the value. Again a nice hotel that is convenient to all of the local attractions - world of coke , GA aquarium, CNN Center.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ponder72
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2012

Dear ponder72,

Thank you for writing a review on your recent stay at TWELVE Centennial Park Hotel. I will share your great feedback on the service that you received with the hotel team. I am glad that you appreciate the amenities and we do our very best to offer our guests a great value with the feel of a warm upscale home away from home. I look forward to welcoming you back on a fourth occassion in the future.

Reviewed 22 February 2012

This hotel was better than I expected. There were granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances (fridge, microwave, stove, and dishwasher). The GHOST system was awesome and the service was quick. This felt like a nice clean home away from home. The bathroom, included a seperate whirlpool tub and walkin shower. Our room overlooked the pool and the city! I will definitely return! This is the best place to stay in ATL. Plenty of restaurants in walking distance. The ROOM, which is the hotels restaurant, is really good...overpriced but very good and convienant! I will stay here over any hotel in the ATL area. I felt very safe, you had to use your room key to use the elevators! I LOVE the TWELVE!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank LLove248
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2012

Dear LLove248,

Thank you for the great review and I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay at TWELVE. Look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.