“LOVE LOVE LOVE”

Ranked #85 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Jackson, Tennessee, United States
“LOVE LOVE LOVE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2012

We have stayed at this hotel three times in the past three months and we love it. I picked it because it's pet friendly and in a great location with no extra pet charges like most of the other hotels. The rooms are spacious with a full living room and kitchen. Very clean and modern. The staff are excellent, extremely nice, and very helpful. And it is located right Downtown overlooking Midtown. The best of both worlds. Plus my dog loves it too!

Room Tip: Get the Deluxe Suite.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kiah D
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this review, 3 May 2012
Dear Kiah D,

Glad to read that yo enjoyed your stay and even more delighted to read that your dog loves our hotel too. I will share your comments with the team. Thank you for being a loyal customer and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

John Reilly

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Macon, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2012

I would definitely stay at this location again. The hotel room is more of a condo. The place was clean and comfortable and the kitchen was great considering we were traveling with an 18 month old.

The only downside, as mentioned in a previous review was the noise. Room 1204 faced the highway and you could hear all traffic at night. Not very loud but in a quiet room you notice it. Also, another review stated it was a party hotel and guests are loud. We did have a neighboring room that were having a good old loud time before heading out (I'm guessing because we didn't hear them after an hour or so).

Otherwise the hotel is very nice and I would stay here again.

2 Thank cmmccla
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this review, 25 April 2012
Dear cmmccla,

Thank you for writing a review on your your stay at TWELVE Hotel Centennial Park. I appreciate your comments about the room being clean and comfortable. Our suites are ideal for families because of the space and the kitchen. Please let me know if you reserve with us again and I will make sure we get you a room on the other side of the hotel.

jreilly@twelvehotels.com
Elk Grove Village, Illinois, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2012

This hotel was great. The rooms are huge and very clean. The restaurant has good food. Free wi-fi and wine and chocolates when you get to your room. Very quiet hotel.

Only thing...know where you are because no cab driver knew where this hotel was.

Room Tip: All the rooms were the same. Corner rooms had a larger bathroom.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank DeniseG17
Dear DeniseG17,

Thank you for your great comments on your stay at TWELVE Centennial Park. I love the "real gem" reference. I hope we see you on your next visit to Atlanta.

New Delhi, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2012

We decided to go someplace warmer then Guelph and noticed that Atlanta was in the mid 20s this week. I wanted to lay by a pool for a couple days and when i looked at the hotel website it stated that their pool was outdoors and open seasonal, so I called the Twelve Hotel from Guelph to see if their pool was open. I was told that the pool opens the next day. YEA.. I was so excited so I booked this hotel immediately.

When i arrived at the hotel and did a tour of the hotel, I noticed that there was a sign on the pool stating that it was closed. When i checked with the front desk they informed me that the pool is closed for the summer as they are doing renovations.

The front desk was kind enough to offer to transfer us to their other hotel the next day.

The room at this hotel was a nice large bright unit. Great layout and design. To bad that the WIFI did not work well. it was very very slow.

The only other issue was the pillows.. They were so thin that i had to take the throw cushions of the sofa and use them. Even my partner (who can sleep anyplace) did not have a good sleep.

Room Tip: Ask for extra pillows when you check in.
Dear Mindful_Travels,

Thank you for reviewing TWELVE Centennial Park. Glad to read that you liked our hotel suites layout and design. I apologize about the pool not being open due to an extensive repair that was required. We discovered this as we prepared the pool for seasonal opening. We should have let you know this when you asked about the pool. I will look into your comments on the pillows in the rooms. We order our pillows from "Downlite" who are a large supplier to the hospitality market. We will certainly check this. Thank you for the feedback.

Charlotte
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2012

I had the best stay at the Twelve Centennial. The staff was great and the rooms were awesome. Valet parking was great. Everyone had a caring attitude and the room was immaculate. Allen was awesome and there was another gentleman that was on the shift before him on April 7, 2012, he was wonderful as well, not sure of his name. Overall i would defintely stay here again and I loved the remarkable customer service that was given. its a pleasure to stay at a hotel where everyone is pleasant and nice. Security in the hotel was great key card is the only up to th elevators. Thank you staff at Twelve Centennial!! ATL I will be back again!

Sabrina Jenkins

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this review, 12 April 2012
Dear Sabrina J,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed a wonderful stay with us recently. I will share your great comments with the team. I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Atlanta.

Manchester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2012

We stayed two nights and the suite was beautiful. We didn't avail ourselves of any of the facilities so I can't comment but there was always a crowd at the bar and the lunchtimes seemed busy.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Harry95
Aurora, CO
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for the NCAA Regional tournament. I cannot say enough good things. The staff at the front desk, the valet, the bar staff were so helpful, friendly and nice. The suite surpassed my expectations. It aw a smaller suite, but a good size for us, clean, and we had all that we needed in the kitchen in the way of plates and cups. The housekeeping staff was superb, we had no issue getting the extra towels requested. The GHOST system worked great. We splurged and had room service, was fast and the food was very tasty. Although the hotel is very close to the interstate, noise was not an issue at night. I just can't find anything to complain about, and we utilized most of the services offered. Also, the rate e got through Expedia was very reasonable for this type of hotel. We'd choose this over the other 4 star hotels in the area.

Can't say enough about the location. Close enough to walk to the Georgia Dome, the Aquarium, World of Coca-Cola, shopping and dining. Friends from ATL visited us and she thought the hotel and the location were above par. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

Stayed March 2012
3 Thank Kcrho1
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this review, 30 March 2012
Dear Kcrho1,

Thank you for the great review and delighted to read the tag line "Love this Hotel".
I will share your wonderful comments with the hotel team. I hope that your team did well in the tournament.