Twelve Centennial Park
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfull kitchencentennial parkcivic center marta stationliving roomfront deskpots and pansmini apartmentfew hiccupsroom servicelarge bathroomvalet parkinghotel roomvalet serviceroad noisesitting areahome away from homeroom key
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 May 2012

Loved the room, HUGE with balcony full kitchen with amenities. The staff was wonderful. I am returning in July and staying here again.. There were a few hiccups, especially if you traveling with a pet. I called in advance to see the pet policy, no extra charges which was great but they failed to mention you cannot leave your pet in the room alone. I had a meeting at a neighboring restaurant and man what a hassle to get a dog sitter for an hour. I am OK with policy but not telling guests prior to staying is a pain. I booked the hotel because they have balconies, swimming pool and large gym. I decided to go for swim to find the pool was closed until further notice. again, no mention of this during the reservation. Had I know the pool was closed I would have booked somewhere else for this amenity. I guess next time I have to ask the right questions ahead of time, but seriously these questions would have never occurred to me. Not having wifi is a big drawback, but they did provide in the room a PC with lnternet access. Also, the sheets they use are not the best. Kinda Scratchy and not what one would expect. SWITCH TO 100% COTTON and leave the Poly Blend alone. I am bringing my own sheets next time.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nichole M
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2012

Dear nmoss,

Thank you for posting a review about youst recent visit to TWELVE Centennial Park. I am happy to read that you loved the room and that you found our staff to be wonderful. That is a great comment and we really appreciate it. I am sorry that we did not inform you about not being able to leave your pet in the room by itself. I will share your feedback with the team and we will do our best to provide more complete information in future.
The pool being closed was unexpected. We had an incident where someone it appears deliberately broke a bottle and some glass got in the pool. We had to empty, clean, re-fill and re-balance the chemicals which unfortunately takes some time. In situations like this we cannot take any chances and have to be sure that the area is completely safe for guests. I apologize for this particularly as the warm weather no doubt made the pool an appealing venue. We have complimentary wi-fi throughout the hotel. If you would let me know which room you were in I will have it checked. Please send me a note to let me know when you will be returning and we will place a note on your reservation to accommodate your request for cotton sheets. I look forward to welcoming you back in July.

jreilly@twelvehotels.com

I

Reviewed 26 May 2012

This Hotel is Amazing, from the wonderful staff that made everything possible. the front desk guy alex was so nice and helpful when we needed directions or anything. i strongly suggest everyone stay here at least once so u can experience GREAT Customer Service.
- service was great
- rooms was mind blowing
-overall great place
- thanks alex from twelve

Room Tip: no matter wat room u get its gonna be a great stay
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank ciar p
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2012

Dear ciar p,

thank you for the review and I am glad that you thought our hotel was amazing. An endorsement from one of our guests is exactly what we strive for. I will pass on your great comments to Alex--we agree-- he is a great team member. I hope we will see you on a future visit to Atlanta.

Reviewed 25 May 2012

Huge bathroom and kitchen/living room. Modernistic and comfortable. Great gym . Friendly and polite staff. One of the best rooms in which we have stayed and recommend it highly.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank L D

Dear L D,

I am delighted that you had an enjoyable visit at TWELVE. I greatly appreciate your recommendation and hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back on a future occassion.

Reviewed 23 May 2012 via mobile

We typically stay at brand name hotels, so this was a "question mark".
Have no fear, Twelve gets it right. You get more than the hotels down the street and around the corner, and you pay less for it. How can you beat that? John Reilly answered my emails about restaurant questions as well, and his choice was excellent. A great place to stay in Atlanta.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Deciduous

Dear Deciduous,

Thank you for sharing your experience of your stay at TWELVE on TripAdvisor. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your visit and felt that we offered a fair value. I am glad that my restaurant recommendations worked out well.

Reviewed 21 May 2012

Arrogant management. Just read the managers response to some of the other poor reviews and you will see what I am talking about. It's nice that they have proven this for me though so I don't have to go into great detail about my experience. They basically told me that if I was having a bad experience it was because of me, because they have a great hotel. Words of advice. Have some humility, and take responsibility for the happiness of each guest.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Atl1988

Dear Atl1988,

Your review does not mention what issues you experienced during your stay. please contact me at your convenience and I would be very happy to hear from you directly and discuss your stay with you. I look forward to talking with you.

jreilly@twelvehotels.com