We stayed here to attend a few Braves games, and will definitely return. The rooms are a condo style, which we didn't take advantage of in our one night stay, but would be great for anyone looking for an extended stay hotel or a lot of room. We were upgraded to a room with a great view and enjoyed the large pool area; uncommonly large I think for downtown Atlanta. A true outdoor rooftop pool and lounge area. Not an extravagant hotel experience (feels mostly like you are staying in someone else's condo which apparently many of the rooms are), but definitely does the job for the price. Furnishings and bed spread (ick, we took it off the bed and just used the down comforter under it) were very basic...but the value was great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This upscale hotel is 0.5 miles from The World of Coca-Cola and across the street from a rapid-transit stop. ... The stylish 1- and 2-bedroom suites feature free WiFi, flat-screen TVs in the living and sleeping areas, DVDs and a console for accessing hotel services such as dinner reservations or valet parking. All rooms have laptop safes and desks with ergonomic chairs as well as full kitchens with stainless steel appliances. The fine-dining American restaurant has an outdoor terrace. There's a rooftop pool deck and a fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Twelve Centennial Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 12 Centennial Park
- Twelve Centennial Park Atlanta
- Twelve Centennial Park Hotel Atlanta