I had high hopes for this hotel since apparently it's fairly new. The location is right downtown within walking distance to a few restaurants. The decor is unique with the exposed concrete walls and ceilings and modern furtinure. But it wasn't very clean. There were stains on the sofa and chair. We used the sleeper sofa and when we pulled it out, there were crumbs, cheerios and even a child's toy where it obviously hadn't been cleaned. There was orange mold in between the tiles in the shower and the bathroom floor felt dirty. The air conditioner didn't work well either. We had it on the lowest possible setting and the temperature never got below 70. I'm sure they have it preset. All in all, I won't stay here again. Also, be prepared to pay $22 a night to park. And it's valet only.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This upscale hotel is 0.5 miles from The World of Coca-Cola and across the street from a rapid-transit stop. ... The stylish 1- and 2-bedroom suites feature free WiFi, flat-screen TVs in the living and sleeping areas, DVDs and a console for accessing hotel services such as dinner reservations or valet parking. All rooms have laptop safes and desks with ergonomic chairs as well as full kitchens with stainless steel appliances. The fine-dining American restaurant has an outdoor terrace. There's a rooftop pool deck and a fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Twelve Centennial Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 12 Centennial Park
- Twelve Centennial Park Atlanta
- Twelve Centennial Park Hotel Atlanta