“Impressive, but a little noisy”

Twelve Centennial Park
Ranked #96 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 28 September 2013

It could be exceptionnal if not near the highway...
Rooms are huge and the one bedroom suite had nothing to complain with : a lot of closets, nice kitchen, large room and bedroom.
Some lack in service : coffe pot not present on eof the day, shampoo and gelshower not renewed twice.
Good exercise room and swimming pool.
The main complain is the noise but perhaps for the european standard...Highway from one side, a building with a engenery noise on the other side...
Good situation, near a Marta station and 15 mn by feet from Congress center.
Good breakfast but very slow service(45 mn from arriving to departure is too long while in congress...).

Room Tip: high floor on west peachtree street
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Monpetit
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Dear Monpetit,

Thank you for your review and I am glad that you were impressed with TWELVE. I take note of your comments and will share them with the team so that we can improve our service. While we are conveniently located for business and downtowns leisure attractions we are indeed close to the highway. While this is usually not an issue I do appreciate that those patrons who are sensitive to noise may be affected. If you are ever returning to stay with us in the future please do let me know as we can allocate a room on a higher floor on the other side of the building.

Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

We stayed here during a recent convention in Downtown Atlanta. Upon arrival we were greeted warmly by the valets and front desk staff. Our room was clean and very well appointed. It had all the comforts of home, yet kept us close to the main convention facilities. We could not have asked for a better experience and will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: September 2013
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2013

Dear dgoldragon2k6,

Thanks for posting a great review and I am delighted to read that you enjoyed an exceptional stay with us over the Labor Day holiday weekend. I will share your review with the team and I know that they will be very appreciative of your comments. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on a future visit.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

We stayed here for a few days during last weekend's Dragon Con in downtown Atlanta. It was within walking distance of almost everything we needed to do. Valet parking was available for $26 / day. We didn't eat at the restaurant, but it had a decent crowd during lunch every day. Shower pressure was a little off, but the bedroom, kitchen, living room were all very nice. The only odd thing was the ceiling and one wall in the bedroom was exposed concrete. My fiancee said it was "aesthetic" and supposed to be that way. I thought it just looked unfinished. No big deal in the scheme of things. Nice place, not overly expensive for a suite. Lastly, the description of our booking said Suite with King bed, but it was most certainly a Queen bed.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

Dear Jazzygecko,

Thank you for you review and I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your fiancée is correct in her assumption on the exposed concrete which is a feature throughout the building. I hope that you had a great weekend attending DragonCon. If you have the opportunity please email me either your last name or the room number that you stayed in and I will have the bed checked.

jreilly@twelvehotels.com

Reviewed 3 September 2013

We booked our room during the DragonCon convention during Labor day weekend in Atlanta and I must say it was one of the best things during the weekend. While it was wonderful to see people dressed in some amazing costumes it was relaxing to come back to a comfortable room and be able to fix a hot meal. The staff is amazing and extremely helpful, they made the stay so smooth it was like staying at our own home. I can not praise them and their hard work enough.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Amanda J,

Thank you for posting a great review about your recent visit to TWELVE Centennial Park Hotel. I am extremely grateful that you recognized the team and the service that they provided. I look forward to sharing your review with them. We enjoyed hosting a number of the attendee's of the DragonCon event. It is a great event that we have come to look forward to each Labor Day weekend. I hope we see you next year.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

We booked this hotel for the location, which was perfect, but that's not all that was perfect!

When you entered the room your saw the fully equipped beautiful kitchen, full size oven, fridge etc, then the good size lounge with computer (happy 12 year old daughter) you then walked round to a good size bedroom with 2 doubles and a really nice sized bathroom.. All very clean and well decorated.

The pool on floor seven is spacious and clean, there is a pool bar if required.

Only downside was the price of valet parking!!

Would stay again anytime I was in Atlanta

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2013

Dear TheGibbonsdoUSA,

Thanks for posting a super review of your recent stay at TWELVE Hotel Centennial Park. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your visit with us and that you found the location and your accommodations perfect for your stay. Great to read that you would stay with us again if in Atlanta. I hope we see you soon.

Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

Hotel was clean except for sticky floors which they took care of the next day.
Great location. Could walk to several attractions, close to the MARTA.
Nice, friendly staff staff
Good food, but pricey.( $24 for a salad with grilled chicken)

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Cathypb1
GeneralManagerTH, General Manager at Twelve Centennial Park, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2013

Dear Cathypb1,

Thanks for your review and I am glad that you enjoyed your experience overall at TWELVE. I appreciate the comment about our staff being nice and friendly and will share your review with the team. I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back on a future trip to Atlanta.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

I have stayed here many times over the years since they opened up and I have to admit, for the money, it's the best place to relax and unwind after a long day of business or fun. It's like an apartment with a kitchen, living room and bedroom and a huge bathroom. The staff, for the most part, are always super friendly. I really enjoyed speaking with the lady who cleaned our floor, 9th floor, as she was super friendly and spoke English so it was nice to know she understood what I was asking for. It's a little walk uphill to the Americasmart convention we attend but it's worth it to have room to spread out and relax. I will say, I've had a couple of issues with this place, but they were all taken care of professionally and appropriately so I'm a happy customer.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Dear travelboy2007,

Thank you for the review and for being a loyal customer to TWELVE. I am glad to read that you enjoy our accommodations and the service that we provide. I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back on your next visit to Americasmart.

John Reilly.