We loved our stay at Twelve. At check-in, we received a complimentary upgrade, and the room was beautiful. Clean, stylish, and comfortable. The in-room computer network was great, and allowed us to order toothbrushes and drinks, which were brought up to the room quickly. The location is great, and a MARTA station is directly across the street. Breakfast in the hotel restaurant was delicious. Parking on site, and the valet service was speedy and polite. It really helped that we could leave our car and bags until 5:00, even after checking out, so we could go to the Falcons game without worrying about driving and parking. It's a touch noisy, but if you're staying in Atlanta, then traffic noise is par for the course. We will definitely choose Twelve again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This upscale hotel is 0.5 miles from The World of Coca-Cola and across the street from a rapid-transit stop. ... The stylish 1- and 2-bedroom suites feature free WiFi, flat-screen TVs in the living and sleeping areas, DVDs and a console for accessing hotel services such as dinner reservations or valet parking. All rooms have laptop safes and desks with ergonomic chairs as well as full kitchens with stainless steel appliances. The fine-dining American restaurant has an outdoor terrace. There's a rooftop pool deck and a fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Twelve Centennial Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 12 Centennial Park
- Twelve Centennial Park Atlanta
- Twelve Centennial Park Hotel Atlanta