This property has many well-deserved great reviews so i'll keep it short and sweet. Twelve Centennial Park has it all: a central location, decadently large suites with balconies & full kitchens, innovative technology, and excellent service. Some have complained of street noise. We requested a high floor and heard nothing. Not even the 3 marching bands practicing for the Chik-fil-a bowl parade right outside the building. The only con is the parking. You have to Valet @ $28 dollars a day, or park somewhere else. Our late arriver parked for $11/day @ Emory Hospital which is about a block away. There is a MARTA station right outside. We only used our car once in 3 days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This upscale hotel is 0.5 miles from The World of Coca-Cola and across the street from a rapid-transit stop. ... The stylish 1- and 2-bedroom suites feature free WiFi, flat-screen TVs in the living and sleeping areas, DVDs and a console for accessing hotel services such as dinner reservations or valet parking. All rooms have laptop safes and desks with ergonomic chairs as well as full kitchens with stainless steel appliances. The fine-dining American restaurant has an outdoor terrace. There's a rooftop pool deck and a fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Twelve Centennial Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 12 Centennial Park
- Twelve Centennial Park Atlanta
- Twelve Centennial Park Hotel Atlanta