My wife and I had the pleasure of staying at The Twelve Centennial Park mid February during the week. We had not been to Atlanta in years and were looking for a centrally located downtown hotel within walking distance of the local attractions. The Twelve turned out to be a fantastic location, and a most pleasant experience. The hotel is very modern in design and is paired with a residential tower. The room was like a mini apartment with a full kitchen, dining area, big flat screen TV's, a comfortable seating area, and seperate bedroom and bath. While we didn't cook anything, it was really nice to have a full size frig to put our wine, drinks, and snacks in. Real coffee cups and wine glasses are a pleasant find in the room after a week of traveling.
The staff is very friendly and attentive. We enjoyed the company of their friendly bartender (wish I had written his name down) and the sushi at the restaurant was quite good! All the staff was very helpful and efficient. We had an issue with the hot water not being hot enough. All we had to do is use their in-suite computer system (forgot to mention that!!!) and sent a quick note to maintenance. They had the issue resolved prior to our return, and the Maintenance Supervisor left us a letter apologizing for any inconvenience and explaining what had been done. Very much appreciated that kind of service and feedback. While we didn't use it, they also have 24 hour room service available, a pool, and fitness center.
Obviously, being a downtown hotel, traffic noise is somewhat of an issue, but not enough to detract from a very enjoyable stay. We found the accomodations far superior to your standard hotel room and well worth the price. The management and staff of The Twelve Centennial Park demonstrated a high degree of customer service skills and made our stay a very pleasant and enjoyable one. We have been recommending it to our friends who frequent Atlanta and will certainly stay there on our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This upscale hotel is 0.5 miles from The World of Coca-Cola and across the street from a rapid-transit stop. ... The stylish 1- and 2-bedroom suites feature free WiFi, flat-screen TVs in the living and sleeping areas, DVDs and a console for accessing hotel services such as dinner reservations or valet parking. All rooms have laptop safes and desks with ergonomic chairs as well as full kitchens with stainless steel appliances. The fine-dining American restaurant has an outdoor terrace. There's a rooftop pool deck and a fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Twelve Centennial Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 12 Centennial Park
- Twelve Centennial Park Atlanta
- Twelve Centennial Park Hotel Atlanta