Every now and then you stumble across a great find that exceeds your expectations. This was the case for me at this property. The rooms are wonderful, from the full-service kitchen to the huge bathroooms. The bedding was very comfortable. The floor to ceiling windows and balcony provided plenty of light and fresh air. The restaurant staff were absolutely delightful. We had a Beluga package with two tickets (per night - make sure they honor the two tickets per night stay!) to the Georgia Aquarium (easy and safe four block walk), two free desserts, and free valet parking (otherwise like $24/night - ouch!). Great deal. The MARTA station is across the street - we took it to the High Art Museum without any trouble or concern. Great outdoor pool on the 7th floor. The valet parking staff were almost worthless, but otherwise a great stay. I hope it does not get too popular or more expensive!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This upscale hotel is 0.5 miles from The World of Coca-Cola and across the street from a rapid-transit stop. ... The stylish 1- and 2-bedroom suites feature free WiFi, flat-screen TVs in the living and sleeping areas, DVDs and a console for accessing hotel services such as dinner reservations or valet parking. All rooms have laptop safes and desks with ergonomic chairs as well as full kitchens with stainless steel appliances. The fine-dining American restaurant has an outdoor terrace. There's a rooftop pool deck and a fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Twelve Centennial Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 12 Centennial Park
- Twelve Centennial Park Atlanta
- Twelve Centennial Park Hotel Atlanta