11:00 at night and there is a major party going on in the room next to us. People running up and down the hall yelling and screaming. When we complained we were hung up on 4 times then when security showed up was told we were being racist and intolerant. James hung up on us three times. Mr. James Glover stood in the halllway as we listened to the yelling and said I was being "racist" to no avail. I would not recommend this accomodation to anyone seeking a restful encounter. I have been an active traveler for many years and have rarely ever complained, however, this was so abusive I have to alert others to the indifference of the staff. I will state I had very high hope for this location based on the other reviews and I will state had this situation not have happened I would have been writing a much better review . By the way it is not 11:30 and it is still going on!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This upscale hotel is 0.5 miles from The World of Coca-Cola and across the street from a rapid-transit stop. ... The stylish 1- and 2-bedroom suites feature free WiFi, flat-screen TVs in the living and sleeping areas, DVDs and a console for accessing hotel services such as dinner reservations or valet parking. All rooms have laptop safes and desks with ergonomic chairs as well as full kitchens with stainless steel appliances. The fine-dining American restaurant has an outdoor terrace. There's a rooftop pool deck and a fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Twelve Centennial Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 12 Centennial Park
- Twelve Centennial Park Atlanta
- Twelve Centennial Park Hotel Atlanta