“Great Service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #38 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
West Columbia, South Carolina
“Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

Kevin and the staff were excellent. The room and everything was great. I would stay at this hotel again. Downtown was great. Please try this hotel when in the Atlanta area. I was very impress with this hotel, the comfort which is very important for us. I enjoyed the complimentary breakfast setup and the service that comes with it.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michael B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Georgia Tech-Downtown, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Dear Boyd B,
Thank you for the fantastic review of our Hampton Inn Atlanta-Georgia-Tech-Downtown. We value your feedback and appreciate your comments about your comfortable and relaxing stay at our convenient located Downtown property. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you’re visiting the Atlanta area.
Michael Beshal, General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
  • Turkish first
Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

This is my second stay at this Hampton and both times the staff was over the top with friendliness and assistance. The front desk staff was very welcoming and the parking staff prompt and polite. The property is well kept too.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michael B, Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Georgia Tech-Downtown, responded to this review, 16 May 2014
Dear Steve H,

Thank you so much for the excellent review and continuing to choose our Hampton Inn Atlanta-Georgia-Tech-Downtown Hotel for business. We sincerely appreciate all of your compliments. I’m glad that our attentive and caring staff provides you with excellent service. I’m also happy to hear that our complimentary hotel shuttle is a convenient option for you during your business trip. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Chattanooga, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

The staff was very accommodating and the price was very affordable for the various amenities and convenient location you receive. Would definitely recommend this to any families or friends needing a hotel. The free shuttle is a big perk!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Maggie H,

Thank you for reviewing our Hampton Inn Atlanta-Georgia-Tech-Downtown Hotel. We really appreciate your feedback, and we’re glad we were able to provide convenient lodge. We are very proud of our staff and their dedication to providing our guests with excellent service and hospitality. Hopefully you’ll think of us any time you need a hotel in the Atlanta, Georgia area.
Best wishes,

Odenville, Alabama, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

Recently stayed at this hotel while in town for the shaky knees music festival and couldn't be more pleased! From the time I got there until I left the staff was always sure to welcome me with a smile and friendly chat. This area is convenient to most of downtown and the free shuttle was a lifesaver.
My only two complaints are the road noise if staying in a street side room- I stayed in Rm 211 and heard every loud muffler, car horn and radio possible. I'm not a light sleeper but this could pose a problem to those who are. Also, the bed fwlt just a bit firm for my liking. That's just my opinion though.

I reserved my room through the Hilton website with relative ease.

Overall, I had a great experience and would definitely stay again.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Lynnsey,

We appreciate you letting us know about your recent stay with us at the Hampton Inn Atlanta-Georgia-Tech-Downtown Hotel. We’re glad you enjoyed our property. I want to sincerely apologize for the road noise . We look forward to welcoming you back!

Warm wishes,

Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

Star, the front desk attendant went way above and beyond. We showed up late for breakfast and she had pity. She proceeded to get the remainder of breakfast from the kitchen and serve us at the table. It was the best hotel experience Ive ever had.

• Stayed May 2014
Dear Gill3362,

We sincerely appreciate your great review and recommendation. I’m so glad that Starr at our Hampton Inn Atlanta-Georgia-Tech-Downtown Hotel was able to provide you with exceptional service. We always appreciate hearing from our guests about their stay, especially seasoned travelers like you. I will pass along your compliments to her. Again, thank you for such an awesome review. We would love to welcome you back next time you need a hotel in Atlanta, Georgia.

Warm regards,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

Perfect place to stay if visiting downtown Atlanta or Georgia Tech. Short walk to several bars and restaurants. I would recommend for all families or business travelers. Hotel is a smaller than normal Hampton yet has a warm feeling. I shall return.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michael B, Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Georgia Tech-Downtown, responded to this review, 10 May 2014
Dear timothyv810,

We sincerely appreciate you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I’m happy to hear that you had a comfortable and peaceful visit to our Hampton Inn Atlanta-Georgia-Tech-Downtown Hotel. We’re glad that you had a great experience, and we would love to welcome you back next time you’re in Downtown Atlanta area!

Beijing, China
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014

I made two phone called concerning check-in issues, but I met rather rude answers to my phone. At the first time transferred into somewhere without answering before I can finish my question, and at the second time I can hardly finished my words when the staff hang up the phone. There was continuous noise in the bedroom night and day. Parking is expensive. And although I made it very clear that I need parking for only one day, I was still mistakenly charged for three days. The complimentary breakfast is of good quality.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Michael B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Georgia Tech-Downtown, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
We’re sorry we didn’t provide the high quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we have addressed the issues you mentioned. We try to make each guest experience a great one at our hotel and your satisfaction is important to us. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you’ll give us another opportunity soon to make your stay the best it can be.