“Business Stay”

Hampton Inn Atlanta-Georgia Tech-Downtown
Ranked #36 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I greatly enjoyed your hotel and it's staff. The breakfast tasted good and was very filling. Your staff was very helpful in getting me back and forth between your hotel and my conference. The room was extremely comfortable and well stocked. I will be staying at your hotel again when I need to come back down town. Thank you

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michael B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Georgia Tech-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear Kimberly R,

Thank you for reviewing our Hampton Inn Atlanta-Georgia-Tech-Downtown. We appreciate your comments and feedback regarding our hospitality! It is our pleasure to ensure that each guest receives the highest level of service during their stay with us. We look forward to having you back the next time that you are in Atlanta, Georgia.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 11 July 2014

You can not go wrong staying at this hotel!!!! Awesome experience!!!!! From the time we drove up until we drove away.....everyone was friendly & helpful! We love Hampton Inns but this one was super awesome! bring your family & feel like you are at home...or even better!!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Janet H,

Thank you for reviewing our Atlanta-Georgia-Tech Hampton Inn Hotel.
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. It is our pleasure to ensure that our guests have a comfortable and relaxing stay. We look forward to seeing you the next time that you are in Atlanta, Georgia.

Safe travels,

Reviewed 10 July 2014

95% Wonderful experience. I travel a lot providing Suicide and Crisis Management Training to School, Churches and Counseling Centers. The Hampton Inn provided internet, copy and administrative services that assisted me in my Training Presentations. I will recommend the Hampton Inn to my fellow Therapist.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michael B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Georgia Tech-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

I know travelers will definitely appreciate what you have written. Feel free to contact me directly and tell me what we could have done differently to gain the last 5%!!! Thank you again and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

We stayed just one night to pick up our son from Georgia Tech. I didn't realize how close it really was. We could see GT from our window. Great service upon our late night arrival. Enjoyed the breakfast and very easy to check out. Enough space for the three of us with two beds in the room. Would stay here again if we were in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am glad you found our little gem beside campus. I am sure you will be back and if you need accommodations do not hesitate to contact us!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here at the beginning of June. Every staff member we encountered was friendly, polite, and very helpful. The room was quiet and clean. The only real complaint I had was that there was food in the fridge from the previous guest! Not a big deal, just unexpected. The valet was fantastic. I liked how the elevators required a room key to access the floors-a nice safety feature.
All of the attractions we wanted to see were within walking distance. The aquarium, the Coke museum, the ferris wheel, and the Varsity restaurant were all fantastic!

Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

I would like to first thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn Georgia Tech for your accommodations while visiting Atlanta. I understand that you have ample hotels to choose from, so it is a great pleasure to be your choice of hotel. I will personally remind our housekeeping staff of their daily duties to ensure that mistake does not happen again. It is a big deal to us as we strive for excellence!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

We recently stayed here while attending a college visit to Georgia Tech for our son. The entire staff was lovely, the hotel was clean and it was the normal breakfast offerings (the cheese omelets were quite good!) The hotel is literally across the street from Georgia Tech and that made it easy to just walk over to the campus. The one surprise though was the valet parking. You can only use valet parking and the cost is $18.00 per day. Now, I am not one to look for parking conditions when I visit a Hampton Inn's website so I could have possibly overlooked the "valet only" on their website. That being said, I was quite surprised. I always feel held hostage and obligated to tip if I ever want to leave the hotel. With that being said, I would not hesitate to stay here again because of the service and location.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Michael B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Georgia Tech-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear pintosports,
Thank you for taking the time to review our Hampton Inn Atlanta Georgia-Tech Hotel. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We work diligently to make certain that our guests experience the highest level of service when visiting our property I’m happy that our convenient location to the Georgia-Tech worked perfect for your visit. Thank you for the recommendation. We look forward to your next visit.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I searched for hours trying to find a good combination of both convenience and price. Lots of places in Downtown Atlanta are really overpriced. This place is great. It was affordable and within walking distance of all the big attractions including the aquarium. I was traveling as a single female and felt safe in the neighborhood the entire time. Free WiFi. Breakfast included. Small fridge in the room. 24/7 valet. Do yourself a favor and don't waste hours doing research like I did - just book this. It's the cheapest you'll get for the convenience without staying someplace gross. No frills, but very comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Dear Melly385,

We sincerely appreciate your review of our Hampton Inn Atlanta-Georgia-Tech-Downtown Hotel . I’m happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us. We are happy that our convenient downtown location to numerous attractions worked perfect for your visit. We are excited to welcome you back to our Hampton Inn Atlanta-Georgia-Tech-Downtown Hotel.
Safe travels,