“A great find in Midtown !”
Review of West Egg Cafe

West Egg Cafe
Ranked #88 of 3,948 Restaurants in Atlanta
Price range: US$1 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Southern comfort in a modern world. An independent restaurant, bakery, and coffeehouse with a vintage design evocative of the Westside's historic industrial corridor, serving Chef Andrew Smith's breakfast all day, lunch, and weekend brunch, Pastry Chef Carrie Hudson's comfort sweets, and locally-roasted Batdorf & Bronson coffee. Host to fried chicken pop-up Oddbird, the second Wednesday of every month, 5:30-9pm.
Jasper, Georgia
“A great find in Midtown !”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Loved the sandwiches and unusual combinations offered. The place was quite busy at lunch and the staff a little overwhelmed but the food produced was delicious and ensured a repeat visit will be in my future. Didn't have room for dessert but the selection of cakes was impressive and made me want to try them all !

Visited July 2014

“A great experience”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

We had a wonderful breakfast at West Egg early on a Sunday morning. No wait for a table, fast service, and delectable dishes. I strongly recommend a specialty latte (honey vanilla or sea salt caramel were our choices). Husband had standard eggs/bacon/biscuit platter while I tried peaches n cream sour cream pancakes; all exceeded our expectations. As hubs went to pay, our server noticed his badge in wallet, remarked upon it, and proceeded to apply a substantial 50% off discount. This was totally unexpected and incredibly appreciable. What was an already wonderful experience became a true delight as well as a reason to take a couple of minutes to remark upon the quality of this establishment on TripAdvisor. Kudos!

Atlanta
“Best Breakfast in Atlanta!!”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

For a great Breakfast with excellent service, don't miss West Egg Cafe, located on the westside of Atlanta. Excellent menu options, my favorites are the blue plate special and the omelet with fresh veggies and side of fresh fruit.

• Visited July 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Love this place!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

One of the best brunches/lunches I have ever had in Atlanta. Their Eggs Benedict are to die for and their sandwiches are phenomenal. Everything I've ever eaten here has been amazing and I always look forward to my next visit! Be prepared to wait for a table on weekends.

• Visited June 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Modern Breakfast With Great Atmosphere ”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Make sure you have a little time on your hands as the West Egg was busy. We went on a Friday morning and the wait was decent. The staff was working diligently, so it did not seem like we waited to long. You are able to purchase coffee while you wait. The menu for breakfast was had a ton of choices. The prices are great as well. I had the grits and black bean cakes. My wife could not keep her fork off of my plate.

Oh parking is free at the garage next door.

Can't wait to go back!