Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park
Ranked #10 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Biggleswade, United Kingdom
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed 25 November 2011

We really enjoyed our stay here, nice reception area to relax and good pool / hot tub ,Hotel staff very helpfull. It is a shame they were unable to offer us rooms later in our month long stay in the USA. Cookies were good. We are happy to recommend here to stay

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Washington, DC
Reviewed 23 November 2011

We stayed here as a little mini-vacay on the way to family's house for Thanksgiving. The service was great, very friendly staff. We arrived very early and they pushed our room to ready for us. The breakfasts in the morning had great variety and were delicious. (I especially loved the do it yourself waffles. YUMMO!

We had the one bedroom suite which was VERY spacious for the four of us. The kids had a blast. We even had two separate full baths! The mall is seconds from food restaurants and minutes from Cumberland mall. All in all, a great hotel and I can't wait to stay there again in the future.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 4 November 2011

I do not remember the last time I took the time to write a good review for any service, let alone a hotel. I have certainly written many poor reviews, as many "deals" are nothing of the sort. I spent about three hours reading reviews of hotels around the Atlanta airport and they were all marginal at best so i started looking in different areas. I am REALLY glad i did.

I only had to drive about 15minin the rental car (late a night) to get to this hotel from the airport and there was a 24hr Mc Doh and mini mart on the corner. The people were friendly and the quality of the room was A1. No beaten up trashed stuff. The bathroom was new, clean and good quality stuff.

i got breakfast included and they had eggs! These days "breakfast" in cheal hotel lingo means a muffin and an apple. This was a real breakfast with teas, cereal, Yogurt etc. I could not have been happier. I would reccomend this hotel to anyone and yes. it is worth the drive.

I could see the enclosed swimming pool from my room and wished I had time to check it out. It looked cool.

Room Tip: I always ask for somethign quiet.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank michael s
Reviewed 24 October 2011

Great room at a great price. Cookies were fresh from the oven. Monday thru Thursday beer, wine, soft drinks, and hors de ouvres served 5-6:30 pm. (Complimentary) Great location...close to most tourist spots. Within 12 miles of Georgia Aquarium. Bodies-The Exhibit, Atlanta Zoo, etc. Near Cumberland Mall and a nature walk is just down the road. Quiet area and very friendly staff. Can't wait for breakfast. Suite has 2 bathrooms, 2TV's, and is 2 adjoining rooms. Very clean and great water pressure. Air conditioner runs continuously or will cut off/on if you want. Great Place!

• Stayed October 2011
1 Thank bunnyrabbit812
North Pole, Alaska
Reviewed 20 October 2011

We just spent five nights at the Country Inn and Suites at Windy Hill Rd. The main reason for our trip was a conference at the Georgia World Congress Center. But, we were also bringing 3 teenagers to explore the city. Since my husband needed to be downtown each day, we wanted to be close. The hotel is 12.5 miles from downtown and at first we were concerned that the traffic would be bad. This hotel is right off the freeway and made for a great location. It only took 15-20 minutes in the morning and evening to get my husband to his conference on time! :-)

Besides location we needed a room that would sleep 2 adults and 3 teenagers. The room(s) we had were perfect! It was actually 2 rooms adjoining for the price of 1 room. One side had the desk, sofabed, microwave, fridge, sink, bathroom and tv. The second side had another bathroom and tv plus 2 queen sized beds.

The breakfast was excellent with many choices. The kids loved the waffle machine and berries. Besides cereal, pastries, oatmeal and grits the variety changed everyday (bisquits & gravy, pieces of chicken, sausage, eggs, yogurt, granola, etc.)

To top off the experience this hotel offers an indoor pool. We searched the area for indoor pools and that is what helped us make our decision to go with this hotel. The kids enjoyed the pool morning and night each day. It is a very clean pool and jacuzzi. They offer plenty of seating around the pool and a nice supply of towels.

They hotel also offers 2 washers and dryers for guest to use. We bought the laundry soap at the desk and they also had quarters.

There is coffee and tea available 24/7 and some freshly baked cookies at the desk.

The only problem I encountered was the bed was too hard for me. The rest of my family thought they were great. I have fibromyalgia and need a softer bed. So, I just folded up an extra blanket and put it under the sheet.

We will definetly stay at this hotel if we are ever in the area again.

Room Tip: If you are traveling with more than 4 people ask for a room with 2 bathrooms, 2 TVs and a sofabed. W...
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank MakakiloSunflower
New Jersey
Reviewed 1 October 2011

Let me first start by saying the drive-by is not what will draw you to this place. But once inside, this is a quaint hotel. The rooms are average at best, but clean, and the bathroom is a decent size. As a business traveler it turns out to be better than most other 3 start hotels. Why? Free internet and free breakfast. Plus close to all the companies on the perimiter and close to the hospital; if that is where you business resides.

As a business traveler our needs are simple, location, fast internet and a good night sleep. This hotel delivers on all 3. I also want to mention that there are a few good bars/restaurants within a 5-10 minute drive from this location.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank jrman66
Hickory, North Carolina
Reviewed 28 September 2011

This hotel is at a great location, close to the interstate, 10 min. from downtown. The hotel is very clean and the staff is friendly. The carpet was so clean that we let the children walk barefoot to the pool.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Jenkayt
Travellers also viewed these Atlanta hotels
Buckhead
Wyndham Atlanta Galleria
Wyndham Atlanta Galleria
#49 of 174 in Atlanta
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,091 reviews

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park

Property: Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park
Address: 4500 Circle 75 Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339-3022 (Formerly Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at Windy Hill Road)
Region: United States > Georgia > Atlanta
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#4 Best Value Hotel in Atlanta
#5 Family Hotel in Atlanta
#14 Romantic Hotel in Atlanta
#15 Business Hotel in Atlanta
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:3 star — Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park 3*
Complimentary delicious hot buffet breakfast,Free shuttle to Galleria & 3 mile radius of hotel,free high speed internet,& manager's reception w/free food beer & wine (M-Thur). Features spacious guest rooms and suites with microwaves and mini-fridges in all rooms a heated over-sized saltwater indoor& pool fitness center, Located just off I-75 and only 13 miles from downtown Atlanta. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn And Suites Atlanta-Nw At Windy Hill Rd