“Better then Hampton and cheaper”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park
Ranked #10 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Tennessee
“Better then Hampton and cheaper”
Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

We were coming to Atlanta for the weekend and read on Trip Advisor the good reviews on this hotel. It was alot cheaper then Hampton we usually stay at while traveling. The bed and room were both comfortable. My only complaint was the very small bathtub.
The breakfast was good and it is convenient to everywhere we were attending. They also gave you a list of restaurants nearby. Very clean and quiet hotel, though busy.

Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank KraZynTn
Pamela T, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park, responded to this review, 21 August 2013
One of the most important decisions when choosing a hotel is value for price paid and we are thrilled that we exceeded your expectations! We are even more pleased that our reviews from all of our wonderful guests influenced your selection. It was truly our pleasure to be at your service and we look forward to your next arrival!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Southport, North Carolina
Reviewed 10 August 2013

It's no secret that I like this brand of hotel because they deliver good value, a decent bed and a fulfilling breakfast not matter where I go. And this particular Country Inn was no exception.
I stayed here for a recent event at the Cobb Galleria which is less than five minutes drive from the hotel. Being north of downtown, there are many restaurants in the area for a decent dinner.
Reception at the hotel was good, room was spotless and bed very comfortable. Nice breakfast selection; have noticed that breakfast burritos are becoming popular along with the usual cereals, fruits, juices and pastries. Absolutely no complaints about this stay.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Trainmodeller
Thank you for the kind accolades! I am so happy we could provide a good representation for our brand and that we exceeded your expectations. I am thrilled that you were able to appreciate our numerous amenities and we look forward to the next opportunity to be at your service!
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 7 August 2013

My family stayed only one night for family vacation. And I really enjoyed this stay except one thing, the water leak from upper room. The room was clean, staff was courteous, complimentary breakfast was good, the pool and spa were as expected. However, there was water leak from the upper room so we had to change room at 11pm. Unfortunately, we started very tired day and my family vacation ended unpleasantly. And no hotel staff made an apologize to us.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank bongchoi21
Pamela T, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park, responded to this review, 8 August 2013
I am so pleased that you found our staff and our ammenities to be excellent! It was our pleasure to be at your service and we value your business. I am sorry that your stay was interrupted by a maintenance issue and that you were inconvienced by having to switch rooms. I assure you we are working dilligently to ensure a similar situation does not occur again. Thank you and we truly hope you will allow us the opportunity to once again be at your service.
Huntsville
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Weekend, family trip to Atlanta.
The hotel was clean, staff was courteous and helpful, room was comfortable, breakfast was about average for this sort of stay. All and all, no unpleasant surprises and everything up to expectations.

As a plus, access to I-75 is very easy and yet not much highway noise (in our room at least. Rm 340). We traveled from this hotel to Turner Field, the Georgia Aquarium and the Atlanta Zoo. All easy trips from this hotel (easy being a relative term ... as "easy" as travel gets in Atlanta traffic!)

I would stay here again when visiting Atlanta.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
5 Thank LFFG
Pamela T, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park, responded to this review, 30 July 2013
We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and that you will honor us with your repeat business the next time you visit Atlanta! Thank you for mentioning our convenient location and the fact that while we provide easy interstate access, it does not pose any concerns while on property. It was our pleasure to be at your service and we look forward to the next opportunity.
Reviewed 23 July 2013 via mobile

I stayed there July 18th-21st
I drove in from Texas to Atlanta & I needed an early check in. I called & they were able to accommodate me. The staff is great & the rooms were very clean. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013
3 Thank SimplyHart
Pamela T, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park, responded to this review, 29 July 2013
I am so happy we were able to honor your request just as you honored us with your business! We were happy to be at your service and look forward to your next arrival.
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed 18 July 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights recently. The hotel is clean, comfortable and convenient. The area is nice and I felt safe staying here alone. My room was clean, the air conditioning was a little loud but not so much that it kept me awake. The hotel offers a good variety for breakfast, and coffee is available in the lobby all day. There was also a manager's reception on weekday evenings. The front desk staff members were nice and helpful. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Lane C
We are thrilled that our staff and our amenities exceeded your expectations and that you would allow us the privilege to be at your service again. This is truly one of the greatest compliments we as a hotel can receive. We look forward to your next visit!
Palmetto, Florida
Reviewed 16 July 2013

We stayed at this hotel twice in the last month. We found the hotel clean with friendly helpful people. The breakfast buffet was the best we have found in any hotel and we have stayed in a lot of different hotels. When we stopped the 2nd time the hotel was full and very busy. The gentleman [believe his name was William] at the front desk was extremely busy but did everything with a smile. They also have a shuttle to take you to restaurants in the area. We will stay there anytime we are in the area. We would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank SusanB34538
Thank you for your kind words and for noticing all the "little things" we do to make our guests' stay pleasurable. What a compliment and honor that you would recommend us to other travelers! I am so pleased that our staff was at your service and that you were able to enjoy all the amenities our property offers. We look forward to hosting you the next time you are in Atlanta!