Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park
Ranked #6 of 171 Hotels in Atlanta
Savannah, Georgia
“Excellent Hotel A++”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I travelled with a group of 20 college students last weekend and our stay was fantastic! The staff had every room and key ready upon our arrival and the rooms were perfect! The facilities were exceptional- the pool, fitness room were top notch. Everyone loved the breakfast served each morning, so much better than the typical danish and fruit. Hotel staff helped arrange shuttles for our students to area malls and restaurants. The students loved the freshly baked cookies that were always ready on the counter. We will definetly stay here again on our next adventure to Atlanta.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank joline k
Pamela T, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park, responded to this review, 15 October 2013
We are thrilled that you were happy with your stay and that all of the students had a great time in Atlanta! It was our privilege to host your group. They are amazing young adults. Thank you for mentioning the extra efforts by our staff. We look forward to the next opportunity to be at your service!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
NYC
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Having never been to Atlanta, I had no idea where to stay. I used TripAdvisor comments as a guide. They worked! This hotel was terrific. It was clean. The lobby was spacious and welcoming. The free breakfast (yes - free) was great. Our room was also clean and quiet. We never heard any noise.

The staff was very courteous and attentive. Always friendly. Always helpful.

This hotel is very convenient to the interstate. We were about 20 miles from the airport. But, about 15 from downtown Atlanta and everyplace else we wanted to go. Plenty of places around to eat.

Would definitely stay here again and would recommend to others.

Room Tip: Pick anything above the lobby (e.g. floors 2 & up). The first floor (is below the lobby) and is...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank robamjac
Pamela T, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park, responded to this review, 26 September 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful and kind words of response! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and all the amenities that our property offers. We take great pride in our hotel and absolutely beam when a guest notices all "the little things" we do to make their stay more enjoyable. We look forward to your next arrival and the opportunity to once again be at your service!
New York
Reviewed 15 September 2013

I stayed here along with numerous family members for a family funeral. It was a very nice place. My room was clean, the lobby area and breakfast area were clean, very nice. I missed the wine and beer they served in the lobby area in the afternoon but my sister said that was a nice touch as well. My family had use of their hospitality room which was great as family members gathered each evening to eat, chat, etc. The staff, especially Robert(I am pretty sure that was his name, worked evenings at the front desk)he was great. When my flight was delayed etc., and everyone else had to be at the funeral home he arranged a shuttle for me. He was very personable, funny and my brother and I enjoyed chit chatting with him. Kudos on a great front desk guy! Given the circumstances, although I did not make the hotel arrangements, the staff did their utmost to make my stay comfortable. As well as other family members. Thank you so much Robert for backing me up with my mother when my brother didn't want to utilize the shuttle! You made my life that tiny bit easier that evening.

One drawback and the only one, was one evening as we were walking back to our room there was a large black beetle scuttling down the hallway. I tried to stamp it out but it scuttled under someone door....sorry about that.

Room Tip: I was on the 5th floor, seemed very quiet, at least I heard nothing.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Lisa B
Pamela T, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park, responded to this review, 18 September 2013
It was truly our pleasure to host your family. We were so happy that we could make things as pleasant as possible given the circumstances. Thank you for recognizing Robert. He is one of our newest additions and we couldn't be more pleased! We appreciate all of your kind words and look forward to the next oppportunity to be at your service again.
Albany, Georgia
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Conveniently located near interstate, but with no traffic noise. Friendly front-desk staff, at check-in. Room was clean and new. The beds were comfy and the bathrooms were clean and bright. Though the hotel was full, our room was quiet all night. There were plenty of good tasting choices at breakfast, both hot and cold foods. The dining room was bright and clean, with the staff attentively cleaning tables after being used by guests. Check-out was a breeze. Should I return to this area, I will definitely stay here, again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank Richard C
Pamela T, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park, responded to this review, 11 September 2013
What more can be said except, "Thank You!" Your very kind response highlighted nearly every aspect of our property and we are so excited you found all these areas to be excellent. The greatest compliment we can receive is for a guest to either recommend us or honor us with a return visit. We are so pleased you will be doing so if your travels bring you back to Atlanta!
Reviewed 5 September 2013 via mobile

We stay in Country Inns often but this was our first stay at this facility. Everything about it was great. Location was very convenient to many restaurants and in a beautiful area. The person checking us in was extremely helpful & professional. The breakfast was excellent. A delightful experience!

• Stayed August 2013
We are so happy that you allowed us the opportunity to host you during your recent stay. I know it can be somewhat unsettling to try a new facility and we are so pleased that you had a "delightful experience." We are very proud of our facility and our staff and look forward to the next opportunity to be at your service.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Friendly staff and very welcoming nice place to stay. I will recommend this place any day to guest. I was even given a good direction and guide of the city. I do not expect more for a hotel this standard, but received more than what I bargained for the price.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Nu95edo
I am thrilled that we exceeded your expectations and that you received "more than you bargained for!" What a wonderful compliment. We are truly honored and look forward to your next arrival.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We checked in on friday. Check in was breeze.I already had accumulated gold points and used that. We were given room in the 4th floor. Room was neat and clean.Internet is free and the breakfast was excellent. Overall a safe place to stay with kids.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank sundar s
We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff made you feel safe and welcome. I am excited that you were able to take advantage of our wonderfu rewards program and utilize it during this stay! It was our pleasure to be at your service and we look forward to the next opportunity.