Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park
Ranked #11 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Blountville, Tennessee, Usa
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

We have stayed at several Country Inn and Suites, but this one was super! The check in was fast and easy. The gentlemen who checked us in was very friendly and nice. We got there fairly late and the kids were worried they wouldn't get to swim but they keep the pool open late and the girls made it just in time! We needed extra towels and they brought them to our room right away. The kids absolutely loved the indoor pool. And the breakfast bar was nice too! There was plenty of things to choose from. We will definately visit again! We also liked that it was close to a lot of great things. It didn't take us long at all to get to where we were going! I would definately recommend this hotel if visiting Atlanta and not wanting to stay downtown.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Pamela T, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
I am thrilled that you and your family were able to enjoy our guest amenities and that we were at your service! We are blessed to have a wonderful staff that shares our passion and commitment to guest satisfaction. It is such an honor that you would recommend us to others. It was our truly our pleasure and we look forward to the next opportunity.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
New York
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Just left and already planning to head back. The young man at the front desk was very helpful and professional. The room was clean, the pool was fantastic. My family and I stayed on the 5th floor. It was quiet and peaceful. Was a really great place to stay.

Room Tip: Neighborhood is a little ruff, so being street savvy won't hurt.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
We are humbled at your kind and prompt response. How wonderful that you just departed and are already planning a return trip! It was truly an honor to be at your service and we eagerly await your next arrival.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I wasn't expecting this hotel to be as wonderful as it was based on ratings. Robert at the front desk was outstanding! Breakfast was typical "help yourself" hotel fare, but overall a wonderful hotel. We really appreciated the free upgrade.Would definitely state here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
I am so happy that Robert was at your service upon arrival and that you "would definitely stay here again." I am thrilled we were able to extend a complimentary upgrade and we look forward to another opportunity to be at your service.
Sterling Heights, MI
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I checked in early on a Sunday afternoon and was warmly welcomed by Johnetta. My company had reserved the Cumberland meeting room for the next day, and Johnetta let me get in early. While I was in there setting up, Greg brought a heavy box for me. I noticed a little water dripping from the ceiling and alerted the staff. Greg and Daniel, the chief engineer, came right to the meeting room. They determined there was a roof leak. Although I had all my stuff out of the way, Daniel called me later that evening to let me know they had moved all my meeting supplies across the hall so that my guests would not suffer any inconvenience. I was so pleased that I didn't have to do any extra work to relocate. The next day, I found everything in order in the meeting room. What terrific service!

Room Tip: There are meeting rooms on the 5th floor so I wouldn't choose that for a sleeping location unles...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for recognizing some of our amazing team members! We are extremely blessed to have our wonderful staff and it is heartwarming when our guests agree. We all strongly believe in customer service above all and are so pleased this was evident during your recent stay. Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to let us know we are successful in our goal.
Piedmont, South Carolina
Reviewed 31 March 2014

This is a wonderful hotel at a great location. The heated indoor pool is large and well maintained. The breakfast had a good variety. The room was comfortable and quiet. There is plenty of free parking. Shopping and Dining is all close by. The only real complaint would be that the breakfast seating area was a little small, but that's just nitpicking. I would highly recommend and we would gladly stay again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
We are thrilled that you would "gladly stay again" and that you feel we are a "wonderful hotel at a great location." We are happy that you were able to enjoy our complimentary hot buffet breakfast and the daily variety we offer. It was truly our pleasure to be at your service and we look forward to the next opportunity.
Shepherdsville, Kentucky
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

Great price, location, service, and wonderful breakfast area and items! My husband booked it as a stop on our way to athens. I would recommend it to anyone not looking to be very close to downtown. It is quite a drive, but well worth iy.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Tiffany J
Thank you for kind words and quick response. We are thrilled that you left feeling "happy that you booked!" I am glad that you were able to take advantage of our convenient location to downtown and several other attractions and appreciate the quiet evenings for a good night's sleep. It was our pleasure to host you and we look forward to the next opportunity.
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

The room was very clean. We travelled with our young daughters and booked a king suite. The girls slept on a pull out sofa, they had their own tv which was handy. We also had a nice flat screen in our room so we could watch the NCAA tournament and our bed was VERY comfortable! The shower had great pressure and the bathroom spacious. The breakfast was also very good. The hotel does have an indoor pool but it is not heated. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed March 2014
It is wonderful that your family enjoyed sharing time together in one of spacious suites and were able to utilize some of our guest amenities. I do apologize if our pool and spa area were not at a comfortable temperature. Our pool is heated and we do our best to maintain a cozy temperature between 75-78 degrees at all times in this area. Thank you for recommending us to other guests. This speaks volumes and there is truly no higher honor we can receive! We eagerly await your next arrival.
Travellers also viewed these Atlanta hotels
Buckhead
Wyndham Atlanta Galleria
Wyndham Atlanta Galleria
#49 of 174 in Atlanta
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,091 reviews

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park

Property: Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park
Address: 4500 Circle 75 Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339-3022 (Formerly Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at Windy Hill Road)
Region: United States > Georgia > Atlanta
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#4 Best Value Hotel in Atlanta
#5 Family Hotel in Atlanta
#14 Romantic Hotel in Atlanta
#15 Business Hotel in Atlanta
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:3 star — Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park 3*
Complimentary delicious hot buffet breakfast,Free shuttle to Galleria & 3 mile radius of hotel,free high speed internet,& manager's reception w/free food beer & wine (M-Thur). Features spacious guest rooms and suites with microwaves and mini-fridges in all rooms a heated over-sized saltwater indoor& pool fitness center, Located just off I-75 and only 13 miles from downtown Atlanta. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Country Inn And Suites Atlanta-Nw At Windy Hill Rd