“Lots of starch and little topping” 3 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Perimeter Center
toronto
“Lots of starch and little topping”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

A little bit of meat and veggie on a mountain of rice. Food was rather salty but was in the mood for Asian food so settled for this. Kung Pao chicken like I've never tasted before.

Visited August 2013

Ocala, Florida
“It's slipping”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013 via mobile

We always stop here when in Atlanta and I am sad to say it wasn't the best this time. The portions are shrinking. The food was tepid when we got it. The flavors were all just a little off. The people working there seemed disinterested. There was no ice for the fountain drinks. Overall, just disappointing.

• Visited September 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Decent deal for dunwoody”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

It is Dunwoody so you are going to pay a bunch nomatter where you eat. This place is very crowded at lunch. at dinner it is slow paced and the service is better. The food has been very good each time I have eaten here.

• Visited August 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Smaller portions, less ingredients, terrible customer service the main office!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2013

Not happy about Tin Drum! I have been a customer for about 3 years. Take out dinner at least once a week often also for my friends. They are cutting important ingredients and decreasing portion size. I guess trying to increase profit margins. They have taken out the avocado out of the Massaman Chicken Curry and replaced it with..... cucumber. Really?! Not sure if the cashew nuts that were also included are taken off the menu either... Additionally one order of Potstickers used to be 5 and now is decreased to only 3. This is just for the food that I order so I imagine this applies to many other dishes on the menu as well. The great guys at the Perimeter location are very kind and understanding but can't help this because it’s a management issue. The contact page on their website doesn’t work and they took down my review on their Facebook page. They promised to follow up but never did.... I will not be back at Tin Dumb..

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
“Expensive Lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

I got take out from the Tin Drum Asia Cafe. The restaurant is located in a shopping center with several other large restaurants. If you go between 12pm-1pm, it is almost impossible to find parking in the complex. When I finally got to the restaurant, there was a large line to order. It moved fairly quickly but there was no place to sit once I got my food. I ended up getting my order to go and sitting on a bench outside. The food was good but pretty pricey. My lunch (sesame chicken) with a drink came to about $10. The lunch specials do not include soup or an egg roll--those are extra. I thought my entree was heavy on the rice and light on the meat which was a disappointment given the price. All things considered I probably won't go there again. PF Changs is right down the road and it is better food at a better price.

• Visited June 2013