“GOOD PIZZA”

Cuisines: Italian, Fast food
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 25 April 2013

I am staying at a hotel next door to this place and just went over for a quick slice of pizza. The pizza was really good. The place is cute and clean and has indoor and outdoor seating. The prices are really CHEAP. I enjoyed the slice of pizza. They also serve some hot Italian sandwiches and a few pasta dishes. You order at a counter, and it is brought to your table.

My one complaint is the gentleman who runs (owns?) the place is so unfriendly. It's like he was not interested in our business. I noticed he treated everyone like that. I'm a friendly person, but I couldn't get a smile out of him. That's my only complaint.

Reviewed 18 December 2011

Been going to Vespucci;s for a while and the pizza and other fare is simply fantastic!! Small, unassuming but the food is just superb. Excellent pizza, calzones and other Italian. Check it out!!!

Been to Vespucci's? Share your experiences!