“I have been spoiled by having world class pizza next door.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Vespucci's

Vespucci's
Ranked #545 of 3,924 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Atlanta, Georgia
“I have been spoiled by having world class pizza next door.”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

OK where to start. This is AUTHENTIC Italian. I have had good Pizza. This place has the best pizza in Atlanta, Hands down.

They have a wide assortment of meals from their pastas and salads. But one of the best Non-Pizza items has to be the Pesto Chicken Penne. They sell out if you do not get there before 12:30. It is sold on Wed and Friday and it is fantastic..... (Better than my moms. Shhhhh)

The pizza has the crisp crunchy bottom and quality ingredients.

I can not say enough about this place. If you want great pizza stop by, you will be impressed.

• Visited May 2013

South Florida, Florida
“GOOD PIZZA”
Reviewed 25 April 2013

I am staying at a hotel next door to this place and just went over for a quick slice of pizza. The pizza was really good. The place is cute and clean and has indoor and outdoor seating. The prices are really CHEAP. I enjoyed the slice of pizza. They also serve some hot Italian sandwiches and a few pasta dishes. You order at a counter, and it is brought to your table.

My one complaint is the gentleman who runs (owns?) the place is so unfriendly. It's like he was not interested in our business. I noticed he treated everyone like that. I'm a friendly person, but I couldn't get a smile out of him. That's my only complaint.

• Visited April 2013
atlanta
“Best Pizza in Atlanta Hands Down...”
Reviewed 18 December 2011

Been going to Vespucci;s for a while and the pizza and other fare is simply fantastic!! Small, unassuming but the food is just superb. Excellent pizza, calzones and other Italian. Check it out!!!

• Visited December 2011

Been to Vespucci's? Share your experiences!